Chapter Ten

Hello Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The celestial realm was in a state of chaos because of another angel had escaped to the human world and they didn't even know that someone had escaped.

 

“Paano kayo natakasan ni Saeron?!” The superior angel Jophiel, enraged at this act of defiance, summoned the other angels and demanded to know who had helped Saeron escape. But none of the other angels knew that someone was escaping their realm.

 

It had been 6 years since Yerim descended from their realm. The superior angels had been watching her from afar, never dared to interfere in her daily life except from one incident where Jophiel use her power in a wrong way that caused the accident of Yerim and Seulgi and from that day they had to stay away, for Yerim safety and their own 

 

and Yerim needs to fulfill her punishment..

 

Kaya ganun na lang ang gulat nilang lahat nang makitang magkausap si Saeron at Yerim sa mortal realm. Wala silang kamalay-malay sa mga masasamang balak nito para kay Yerim. At ngayon ay hindi na nila mahanap si Saeron like she had vanished without a trace.

 

“Saeron is going back and forth in our realm and in the human world at wala man lang nakapansin isa man sa inyo!” galit na wika ni Gabriel. Napayuko ang lahat, walang gusto magsalita dahil sa takot. Gabriel is kind, caring and very protective but when he's mad, he is very scary!

 

Nalaman ni Gabriel na nagpabalik-balik sa kanilang realm papunta sa mortal world si Saeron simula ng nalaman nitong tumakas si Yerim. Lihim nitong sinundan ang nakakabatang anghel habang nagpabalik-balik ito sa kanilang realm upang walang makapansin at mag suspetya sa masamang pina-plano nito.

Gabriel was mad and worried, for he knew that if Saeron will not return, the angels in the heavenly host would be furious and chaos would ensue in the realm. Lalo nang gusto nito baguhin ang nakatadhana na para kay Yerim at malaki ang magiging epekto nito sa hinaharap. 

 

He vowed to use all of his resources to find Saeron and bring her back to face justice.

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

The couple had been so in love for 2 years now, they had been inseparable since the first time they met. They spent every waking moment together, laughing and talking about their future. 

 

But the day, when the man told Joohyun that he had to go back to his home country for an indefinite period of time. Joohyun felt her heart break as she realized that the life she had been dreaming of was slipping away. 

 

“I'm sorry, I don't want to leave you! Let's runaway, let's run from everyone, come with me love! Let's get married...” He begged, desperately looking at all the options not to separate from her. He just felt weak. He cupped her face, he cried, he kissed her, he looked at her helplessly.

 

Joohyun was devastated too, she knew it won't work that way because they are both still young. She had tried to fight it, convince him to stay but she knew it was futile. He had his life there and he couldn't just leave it all behind. 

 

...

 

“What are you cooking love?” 

 

Dalawang taon na rin simula ng sinagot niya ang lalaki pero may isang bagay ang nais niyang gawin noon pa. She wanted to do something special for him and she had the perfect idea. She would cook his favorite dish.

 

“It's your favorite..” Joohyun sweetly answered.

 

The dish was an Italian classic, spaghetti and meatballs. She had all the ingredients in her kitchen, including the sauce and cheese. She set to work, chopping vegetables, forming the meatballs and boiling the noodles. This is the first time in her life she tried to cook for her boyfriend and she managed to produce a delicious smelling dish.

 

“Sure ka na bang ayaw mong magpakasal sakin?” he as he suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist. 

 

Joohyun laugh, she shifted her body facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body on his. Joohyun suddenly giggled out of giddiness as she bit her lips. “But feels like we're already married,” she giggled making him chuckled in agreement as he leaned his forehead with hers.

 

 

It's been 3 months since Joohyun moved to Seoul in a small apartment to start her training as an kpop idol. She was both excited and nervous as she arrived in Seoul. She had never been to a big city before and Seoul was much bigger and more crowded than she had expected. For those months, Joohyun poured her heart and soul into her training. She worked hard to perfect her singing and dancing skills and her mentor was impressed with her dedication and talent. 

 

It was so hard to live alone in unfamiliar place. Her boyfriend, suggested that he move in with her to help her out and also he want to spend more time with her before he had to leave because in two months he will go back to his home country and he want to savoring every moment they had left.

 

Although Joohyun's parents was hesitant at first but as soon as they heard that her boyfriend would be returning to his country after two months, they felt a pang of sadness because they had grown so close to him. They eventually agreed, and of course with a lot of conditions from them.

 

There was silence between them. He didn't want to leave her and wonders if they could stay in this moment forever. 

 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, the one he had been carrying with him for weeks. He opened it, revealing a beautiful promise ring. It was simple, yet elegant, with a small diamond in the center.

 

“I want you to have this love,” he said. “A promise that I'll always be here for you, no matter where you go or what you do. A reminder that we may be apart but we'll always be connected.” 

 

Joohyun was so moved that tears welled up in her eyes. She had never felt more treasured in her life. She hugged him tightly and accepted the ring with a smile.

 

“And I promise to give it to you, no matter what the future holds.”

 

He took the ring and placed it on her finger, her eyes locking onto his. “I love you, I'll be here, waiting for you.” she said, her voice filled with emotion.

 

“I love you too. I promise, I will come back to you,” he replied his heart aching with sadness. She smiled and leaned forward, brushing a strand of hair out of his face. 

 

As the day went on, they talked about their memories together, their dreams and their hopes for the future.

 

...

 

Joohyun hugging her knees as she was sitting down on the edge of the bed staring at her boyfriend who is standing in front of her half in their room. She was staring at him as if he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life. He then slowly walked towards her as he gently pushed her on the bed still with eyes locked on each other. There was a long and very warm silence between them it was as if they were contented with just staring at each other. 

 

He cupped her face as he leaned down and started kissing her, gently and slowly and she was responding to his every move, his every kiss. They savour each seconds they were brought to bliss with just a kiss. He her lips as he slid his tongue in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter