Chapter Three

Hello Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Yerim back story is heartbreaking. She is unborn child who met an untimely end, her spirit yearned for a second chance in the mortal realm. Longing for a chance at life.

 

Compassionate and wise celestial beings took notice of her and decided to grant her the opportunity of reincarnation.

 

But she has to wait a few more years because her new future parents are still so young at that time. 

 

So she lived like an angels in the celestial realm. A mischievous little angel with her soft dark chocolate hair, a cute turtle smile that would bring happiness to everyone and a playful spirit, she seemed like the epitome of innocence. 

 

However, beneath her innocent puppy face lay a mischievous nature that often led her into troubles...

 

 

Kim Yerim watches her parents's timeline in awe. From the the day they are both born, from being a naughty kids, their teenage life until her parents bump to each other and start fall in love with each other.

 

Kim Yerim fell in love with her parents, she feel butterflies in her stomach everytime she watches them. She saw how amazing and beautiful person they both are and they really love each other. Her father took so many risks just to be with her mother and they also fight for their love. She thought to herself while watching her parents. 

 

 

So this is what love looks like?

 

 

So being a naughty kid that she is, she messed up everything and decided to meet her parents as soon as possible, even if she is not allowed because she is impatient and cannot wait anymore.

 

She descended from the celestial realm while everyone are chasing her and that is the start of problems, troubles and chaos causes by Kim Yerim herself.

 

 

——

 

Kim Yerim leaned against the door as she sat in the floor. She has been caught earlier by her superiors and now she is locked in a small room.

 

They told her na maghintay muna siya rito at hintayin kung anong hatol ang ipapataw sa katulad niyang pasaway na anghel. 

 

 

Yeah she is really doom..

 

 

The door where she is staying right now is opened, a man in white suit who is very handsome stepped in. They called him Gabriel who is the guardian and the protector of the angels.

 

“Kim Yerim you have been so naughty little girl.” the man shake his head while looking at her.

 

“I'm sorry Sir—” hingi niya ng paumahin rito. Hindi siya makatingin ng diretso sa lalaki dahil sobrang gwapo nito at ang ganda pa ng ngiti kahit na medyo galit ito ngayon.

 

Natatawa na lang siya sa mga kanyang naiisip ngayon.

 

”Your punishment is here..” wika ng lalaki. Hawak nito ang isang malaking rolyong papel at simulan itong basahin ang nakasulat sa papel na yon

 

“You have to stay here in the year 2011, simula ng bumaba ka mula sa langit ay mawawala lahat ng meron ka including your powers and your little wings.” aniya ng lalaki.

 

Oh my god! So may chance magkita sila ng parents niya? 

 

Pero paano na siya mabubuhay kung wala siyang powers and her wings? 

 

“You have to live here like humans.” dagdag pa nito na para bang nababasa nito ang kanyang iniisip.

 

“But wala kong pera Sir Gabriel! Pwede ba bigyan niyo ako bago kayo umalis?” napanguso na lang siya ng tawanan lang siya nito.

 

“You are really silly but cute.” sambit pa ng lalaki. Napangiti naman siya ng malaki sa pag puri nito.

 

“Anyway let's go back..” dagdag pa na wika ng lalaki.

 

“As i also said earlier, you have to live here like humans and you have a mission Kim Yerim.” 

 

A mission what the—?!

 

“But before that I have to erase your memories with your parents—” napasigaw siya sa sinabi nito. Hindi maari ito ano pang saysay ng pagbalik niya sa nakaraan kung hindi niya maalala ang magulang niya na ang tanging dahilan kung bakit siya ngayon nandito.

 

“Sir Gabriel please huwag naman po ganun—” pinutol naman agad nito ang kanyang sasabihin.

 

“Let me finish first Kim Yerim.” aniya ng lalaki. Ibinaba naman nito ang hawak na papel at mataimtim siyang tinitigan.

 

“Mawawala ang memories mo with your parents pero hindi naman lahat you will still remember everything especially your mother but—”

 

 

Ang lakas ng tibok ng puso ngayon, napabuntong hininga siya ng malalim at hinintay ang susunod na sasabihin ng lalaki. 

 

“But your memories with your father will be all gone. You will not remember him..” 

 

and then she started crying loudly. How can they do this to me?! I know it's all of my fault, i just want to meet my parents but this punishment is too much.

 

My daddy...

 

“You have to find him Kim Yerim, they are many men that will take away your mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter