Chapter Five

Hello Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There this girl had never dreamed of finding love though she had never experienced that thrilling feeling of love but little did she know that her life was about to change forever.

 

It was summer season when there was a festival taking place in her small town. People from all over, including foreigners, gathered to celebrate. As she strolled through the busy town, she noticed a man who seemed lost among the crowds. He had mesmerizing deep black eyes and his dark hair complimented his sharp features, he is very handsome.

 

She couldn't help but feel drawn to him.

 

Before she even realized it, the stranger approached her with a cute dimple smile. The stranger asked her about direction and she was gladly to help him.

 

While the man is taken aback by her beauty, staring at her long enough causing her to avoid his stare. He found himself drawn to her instantly, captivated by her every moves.

 

As she guided him, they shyly started the conversation, introducing themselves to one another. She found out that he is the same age as her, both 16 years old and he is just visited the country because of his father who has a job here in Korea.

 

They also shared stories too, about their cultures, schools, life and even love that both doesn't have any experiences.

 

As the sun began to set and the lights illuminated the night sky, she and the stranger found themselves sitting on a bench in a quiet corner of the town. A warm connection grew between them and they both realized they are experiencing love at first sight. 

 

They had captured the hearts of one another so effortlessly.

 

But as their time together neared its end, their hearts ached that their paths may soon to depart but they both promise that they will see each other again...

 

 

——

 

 

 

 

Red Velvet's Seulgi and Yeri revealed to have gotten in a minor car accident

 

“Yeri and Seulgi of five-member K-pop group Red Velvet were involved in a minor car accident when a taxi they were in hit a sweeper truck. They were rushed to the hospital right away and received prompt treatment. Currently, the two are resting and temporarily halt all activities to focus on recovering.”

 

 

Galit ang nararamdaman nilang apat dahil sa nilabas na article ng kanilang company. Hindi nila matanggap na trina-trato lang nila na minor accident lang ito at ang pagsisinungaling pa nila sa kanilang fans, samantalang nasa critical condition pa ang kanilang maknae at hindi pa ito nagigising. 

 

Seulgi, Wendy and Joy silently seated outside Yerim's room. Iniwan muna nila

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter