CH9

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
Class have finished and Yeonhee is getting hungry as she step out from her classroom.
 
Then she saw a familiar figure. Guess who?
 
 
" Suyun ah,"
 
 
Yes, it's Kim Suyun. He was outside of the classroom hall, he look like waiting for someone.
 
 
" Hey Yeonhee," he replied as he saw Yeonhee is approaching him.
 
 
They actually got closer since they're in the same dance team. They have work together for a dance performance.
 
 
" Who are you waiting for?" she asked.
 
 
" Nan, have you seen him?" Suyun was looking for Nana. They have plan to eat together for lunch.
 
 
" Eh? But I saw Nan with Wooyeon," Yeonhee have a same class as Nana as they attend the same open course. She saw Nana with Wooyeon after the class finished.
 
 
Suyun scoffed. Nana must have forget about it since he too busy with his love life, leaving Suyun the only single among the three which is Nana and Soeun.
 
 
" He must have forgotten it, then do you have a plan? Wanna grab lunch together?Don't worry it's going to be my treat," he suggested.
 
 
Yeonhee seem like thinking then she think it's not to bad. Suyun will pay for the food and she is hungry.
 
" Sure but do you mind if a friend of mine join?" asking.
 
 
" Yeah no problem, the more the merrier right?"
 
 
Suyun thought the friend must be Yunkyoung. His client for the other day. Which he pretend to be her boyfriend.
 
 
Yunkyoung is there. Walking towards them. And Suyun have this weird feeling again.
 
 
" Yeon," she greeted Yeonhee first since she don't know too well the guy with Yeonhee.
 
 
" Oh Yunky, and this is Kim Suyun, and she is Seo Yunkyoung," Yeonhee introduce the two.
 
 
Suyun offered his hand first and accepted by Yunkyoung. Exchanging greeting before moving to a restaurant.
 
 
 
 
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
They already at the restaurant that was suggested by Yeonhee. Now waiting for the food to be serve.
 
 
Yeonhee and Suyun have been talking. Yunkyoung just keep quiet. She don't know how to slip into their conversation. So she only keep playing with her phone.
 
 
" How about you Yunkyoung ssi? What is your course?" Suyun asked as he noticed Yunkyoung keep playing with her phone.
 
 
" I'm taking business," she said.
 
 
" I thought you will take art since you like it," 
 
 
Making Yeonhee and Yunkyoung to furrowed their eyebrows. How come this guy know that Yunkyoung like arts. Only her close friends knew about it.
 
 
" How did you know?" Yunkyoung asked.
 
 
" Oh just guessing since you look like an arts yourself," Suyun said. 
 
Making Yunkyoung flustered. Her lips is sealed. Don't know how to respond.
 
Yeonhee gasped, she don't know that Suyun also know how to flirt. 
 
" Yah, are you flirting with Yunkyoung?"
 
Suyun chuckled. He also flustered as he accidentally said that. He don't know how can he casually said it.
 
 
" But isn't true?" 
 
 
" Oh Kim Suyun, I never see you compliment other girl but suddenly you do that? Do you have a crush on her?" teasing Suyun. 
 
 
Yeonhee realized that Suyun's ear turn red. He have that habit if he feel embarrassed. He usually don't show much reaction but it's easy to identify if he feel embarrassed.
 
 
Suyun just let out a nervous laugh and excuse himself to go to the washroom.
 
 
" What was that?" Yunkyoung freak out. This is the first time she talk with Suyun and he already flirting with her.
 
 
Yeonhee just shrugged her shoulders. Maybe Suyun have a crush on Yunkyoung.
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
" Ughh, stupid how can you let out the word easily, now you look stupid in front of her," Suyun cursed himself for being too careless.
 
 
He is not the type to casually flirt with other girl. But he can't control himself when Yunkyoung was in front of him. He just can't help it.
 
 
He actually have always find Yeonhee's friend is attractive but he don't expect it to turn into a crush. He always try to find a way to talk to Yunkyoung but he is too coward. He afraid he might chicken out if he talk to her. Suyun also knew that Yunkyoung's have a boyfriend. But now she already broke up. So he thought he should try his luck.
 
 
He then return and the food have been served to them. They both eat awkwardly as Yeonhee keep giving them a teasing look.
 
 
" Thanks for the food," it's Yeonhee.
 
They done eating and Suyun offered to give them a ride.
 
" Oh no, it's okay, Yunkyoung have a car," Yeonhee said as they walk to their college's parking lot.
 
 
The restaurant they goes only take 10 minutes by walking. That why they don't use a transport.
 
 
But like a coincidence, Yunkyoung's car tire is flat. 
 
 
" Do you have a spare tire?" Suyun asked.
 
 
Yunkyoung shaked her head. "I took it out yesterday to change it to the new one but forgot to put the spare tire back,"
 
 
" Oh my that's bad," Yeonhee was the one talking.
 
 
" I can help, I'll call a mechanic, I know one, wait let me make a call first," Suyun take out his phone and make a call.
 
 
He asked the mechanic to come with a spare tire. 
 
" It's done, he will come here later in 30 minutes,"
 
 
" 30 minutes? Are we going to wait in this hot weather?" Yeonhee again. As if giving a hint to Suyun to offer his car.
 
 
Yunkyoung just look weirdly at Yeonhee.
 
 
" We can wait in my car," he said.
 
 
Yeonhee quickly agreed leaving Yunkyoung no choice but to follow her friend.
 
 
 
 
AN: Hello, it's sharkkid.... I'm going to update this story everyday... so please support this story and leave comment about this story... thank you ... also i appreciate for you      for reading it.. 
 
 
Ps : Congrats to Yeonhee for getting into EL7ZUP!!!!! and just wondering who is your bias in RCPC? Mine are Yeonhee and Suyun 🤭