CH5

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
Yunkyoung and Yeonhee waited patiently at a restaurant that was chosen by Yeonhee.
 
 
"Are you sure that person will show up?"  Yunkyoung asked.
 
 
Yeonhee nodded lightly, her eyes busy looking at the menu.
 
 
 
 
"Sorry I'm a little late"
 
 
A black-haired guy in a black suit approached them.  His handsome face made the other customers who were there to look at him.
 
 
Yunkyoung looked up and made eye contact with the guy.
 
The black-haired guy smiled at Yunkyoung.  Yunkyoung quickly turned her gaze to Yeonhee.
 
“Why is this con artist so handsome,” Yunkyoung muttered.
 
 
 
"Oh, please sit down," Yeonhee said.
 He took a seat, sitting across from Yunkyoung.
 
 
 
"So, which one is Seo Yunkyoung?"  asked the black-haired boy.
 
“That's me,” Yunkyoung said.
 
The black-haired guy looked at his customer.
"I apologize for not introducing myself first, I am Kim Yun,"
 
Yeonhee and Yunkyoung scoffed at the name.
 
"Kim Yun? What a short name," Yunkyoung had a little conversation inside her head.
 
 
"I'm Yeonhee, if you don't mind, let's order the food first, then we can talk further"
 
 
 Kim Yun just agrees with Yeonhee's suggestion, he is also hungry and hasn't had dinner yet.
 
 
“So this Yunkyoung is the girl who kept looking at me that day as if I was some weirdo,” was Kim Yun, muttering in his heart.
 
 "So Miss Seo, as you mentioned this afternoon, I need to pretend to be your boyfriend, your boyfriend is a CEO and 27 years old, right?"  Kim Yun started the conversation.
 
Yunkyoung nodded.  That's the description she asked from the con artist.
 
 
"Yes, but don't call me Miss Seo, just call me by my name, I don't want to feel uncomfortable around you,"
 
“Sure Yunkyoung-ssi, so how do I look?  Is it in accordance with what you have wanted?”  he asked.
 
"Yeah, it suits you, you really look like a CEO and look older than me," Yunkyoung agreed with the con man's appearance.
 
 "Thanks for that," he said.
 
 
Food is also served by the restaurant's chef.  Cuts their conversation.
 
 
 "For you, young ladies and young master," the chef said as he placed the dishes on the table.
 
"Thank you," Kim Yun thanked the chef.
 
 
"You're welcome Mr. Kim," he said before leaving them.
 
 
"You know that chef?"  asked Yeon Hee.
 
"I used to work here"
 
 
"I see, I really like this restaurant, even though it's fancy they have great food, it's very affordable," he commented.
 
 
“Nice restaurant isn't it,” Kim Yun replied.
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 “Thank you for the food,” said Kim Yun.
 
 
 They leave the restaurant.  Only him and Yunkyoung were there.  Yeonhee had already gone to her house, she wanted to give them some time alone so they could get to know each other better.
 
 
 "You're welcome,"
 
 
 Yunkyoung tucked her hair behind her ear.
 
 
 "Your family is from S Enterprise, right?"  Kim Yun asked.
 
 
 Yunkyoung flinched.
 
 
 "H-how did you know?"
 
 
 Kim Yun chuckled seeing Yunkyoung's reaction.
 
 
"I've checked your background,"
 
Yunkyoung's mouth formed an 'O' shape.
 
 "I want you to know this, I have mentioned about my relationship with my parents but they don't know their faces, I have been in a relationship for almost 3 years,"
 
 
Kim Yun nodded in response.
 
 "So you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend for 3 years? Then tell me all about you, I need this information to perfect my acting,"
 
 
Yunkyoung looked at Yun before starting her own story.
 
 
"That's a fun story, how many members of your family go here?"
 
 
"Hmm, four of them"
 
 
"What about transportation?"
 
 
"Dad has booked for it, they will stay at my house,"
 
 
Kim Yun nodded in understanding.  He looked at his watch.
 
 
 "It's getting late, I have to go now."
 
 
 "You need a ride? I can take you home," Yunkyoung offered.  She came here by car.
 
 
"No need, I can just take a taxi," he refused the offer.
 
 
"Okay, so see you Saturday, don't forget to pick me up, I'll send you the address,"
 
 
 "Of course,"
 
 
Yunkyoung smiled at him and walked to her car.
 
 
After Yunkyoung drove her car, Kim Yun walked towards his motorcycle.
 
 
 
 
 
 To be continue.....