CH8

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
 
 
 
They were at the airport, because Yunkyoung's family was about to return to Japan.
 
 
Why Japan?  Because Mr. Seo is managing the company new branch there. How about the grandparent? They have a house there and have been living in Japan for three years.
 
 
 
"Please take good care of our Yunkyoung," all of his family said the same thing to Yun.
 
 
All he could do was nod and smile.  They waved at them before they get into the plane.
 
 
“So you can still use me for today,” Yun said.
 
 "I'm hungry, take me to a good restaurant,"
 
 Yun smiled and took Yunkyoung's hand.
 
 "You can trust me in that sort of thing,"
 
 
 
 
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
 
 
" Is the food good here?" Yunkyoung asked.
 
 
Yun nodded.  His eyes were busy looking for an empty table.
 
 
"I'm a regular here, let's find a place first."  He walked ahead but Yunkyoung didn't move.
 
 
He realized it and walked over to Yunkyoung's again.
 
 
"Hey, what's up?"  Yun patted Yunkyoung's shoulder.
 
 
"C-can we go to another restaurant?"
 
 
 Yun saw a couple not far from them, he guessed it was Yunkyoung's ex.
 
 
 
"Avoiding won't stop the pain, you have to show him that he made the wrong decision to leave you and that you are happy without him."
 
 
And yes, he was right, that was Juri with the girl Yunkyoung saw before at Juri's apartment.
 
 
Yunkyoung thought Yun was right, so she took Yun's hand and walked to the closest table of her ex.
 
 
Juri saw her, he approached them with smirk on his face.
 
 
"Wow, look who's here, can your new boyfriend pay for the food here? You know the price here a bit expensive than other restaurants,"  looking at Yun from head to toe.
 
 
Juri could feel that the guy with Yunkyoung was a poor one.
 
 
Yunkyoung glared at him.  "At least he doesn't cheat like other people,"
 
 
 
Juri scoffed.
"Oh my, just wait another year, I'm sure he will cheat on you, because you are a bored person"
 
 
 
Yunkyoung become furious and was about to speak but Yun stopped her.  He coded that let him deal with this one guy.
 
Yun turn his body to face Juri.
 
 
"Stop bothering my girlfriend, after all this is a public place, you shouldn't riot here, other people want to enjoy their food in peace without being disturbed by parasites like you,"
 
 
Yunkyoung chuckled at Yun's joke.
 
 
"Watch your mouth, if you don't want me to destroy your life, it's better to stop there,"
 
Yun smiled.  To him Juri's words were funny because he is a professional con artist.  No one can know his true identity.  Even the police can't find him, let alone an ordinary person like the one in front of him.
 
 
" Try if you can,"
 
Juri snorted, then he leave the restaurant with his partner. 
 
 
"Wow, you are so brave," Yunkyoung looked proud of him.
 
 
 Yun turned his body to face Yunkyoung.
 
 
"I hate rich people like him, always look down on other people, very rude, think money can solve everything,"
 
 
 Yes, Yun has a deep hatred for rich people.
 
 
 Yunkyoung gulped.
 
"Seem like you have some bad memory about rich people," Yunkyoung said.
 
 
Yun looked at Yunkyoung.
 
"Yeah," he replied. Not wanting to share his story.
 
 Yunkyoung nodded.
 
" But aren't you afraid of him? He is Takahashi Juri, CEO of M Corporation,"
 
 
M Corporation is a new leading company for technology related products. 
 
 
 "So what? He can't find me, I'm a professional scammer, no one can find my true identity,"
 
 
 Yun chuckled after saying that.
 
 
"So, your current face is not your real face?"  Yunkyoung asked curiously.
 
 
 Yun nodded.
 "You will be surprised if you see my real face, this is all makeup,"
 
 
Yunkyoung nodded her head.  Now she was even more curious to see Yun's real face so she asked Yun's real name.
 
 
 He shook his head.
"I don't give my real name to my client Yunkyoung-ssi, and have you choose your food?"
 
Yunkyoung shaked her head. She just hold the menu book but haven't read the food that list there.
 
" Then should I choose for you?"
 
Yunkyoung nodded again, no word have left .
 
Yun raised his hand, calling for a waiter.
 
 
"I want this, and this for her," he said as he point at the menu.
 
 
" Alright sir, please wait for your food,"
 
 
" Sure," Yun thanks the waiter and help the waiter to pick the menu from their table before he delivers the order.
 
 
Yunkyoung kept looking at Yun, she knew that tomorrow he would not be able to meet him again, maybe they would cross paths but Yunkyoung would not recognize him.
 
 
 
 
 .
 .
 .
 
 
"You are currently in your third year of college?"  he asked Yunkyoung.
 
 
 "You know?"
 
 
 "You told me before, it must be stressful right,"
 
 
 Yunkyoung nodded slowly.
 
 
 " Just drop me off at my house"
 
 
 "Sure miss,"
 
 He dropped Yunkyoung at his house.
 
"Thank you for these two days," Yunkyoung said.
 
 "You're welcome, that's really my job, oh yes, this is my business card, if you need my services again, just call the number, I'm ready to help,"
 
 
Yun gave Yunkyoung his business card.  Who knows Yunkyoung will need his services again. 
 
 
 "Yeah, I'll go first then, be careful okay?"
 
 
 " Alright,"
 
 
Yunkyoung got out of Yun's car and get into her house.
 
 
Yun feel that he have been smiling a lot while being with Yunkyoung and it's only been two days. He keep having this weird feeling whenever he was near Yunkyoung.
 
 
But Yun just shaking his head so he can come to his senses.
 
 
"Remember you can't like a client, not a chance,"
 
 
He firmly told himself to not liking a client.
 
 
 
 
 To be continue..