CH11

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Yunkyoung was on the porch of the house.  Her eyes looked ahead enjoying the view from that place which is the beach.  She took a deep breath and smiled.  She hadn't been in a place like this for a long time.  The last time she went to such a place was eight months ago with Yeonhee and other friends of her.
 
 
Then, Yun came and greeted her.  Yunkyoung greeted back without taking her eyes off the front.  Day is turning into night.  Soon they will go out for dinner.
 
 
"It's been a long time since I've been to a place like this, it's also nice to get out of Seoul once in a while, get some fresh air," he said breaking the silence between them.
 
 
Yunkyoung nodded in agreement.  Didn't answer Yun's question with voice.
 
 
Yun turned around for a moment, saw Yunkyoung with a smile then turned his gaze forward again.  Yunkyoung looks very beautiful.  Yunkyoung just dyed her hair to pink.  Yunkyoung was beautiful before but with her new hair she looks even more beautiful. He was mesmerized by her beauty.
 
 
Makes Yun's heart fluttered every time he's near her.  Yunkyoung noticed that Yun take a glance and smiled at her.  That made her heart to fluttered too.  She admitted that she had a little feeling for Yun but she knew that Yun was only doing skinship because of his job. Which was pretending to be her boyfriend.
 
 
Yunkyoung didn't want to fall deeper so she try to forgot her feelings.  However, that is not an easy thing to do.  Yun always treated her like a princess.
 
There was once, before they went to the beach at dusk, the wind happened to be quite strong that day and Yunkyoung was wearing a short skirt.  Without being asked, Yun just opened the denim jacket he was wearing and gave it to Yunkyoung.
 
 
Yun's treatment was something she had never felt during her relationship with Juri before.  After all, the places where Juri and Yunkyoung go are only luxury places.
 
 
 "Well, do you feel okay with this?"  Yun's question reminded Yunkyoung why they were there at the first place.
 
 
Yunkyoung could only sigh.  She was also not sure when she would stop all this.  But she knew she had to stop all these lies, she was afraid that her own family would find out the truth.
 
She will find the right time to stop all that but not soon.
 
 
Yun listens to Yunkyoung's opinion and agrees because he is just a hired con artist so he has no right to voice anything.
 
 
Unbeknownst to them three pairs of eyes were looking at them smiling.  Yes, that's right, Yunkyoung's family.
 
 
"The two of them are very compatible, I want Yun to be my grandson," said Yunkyoung's grandfather.
 
 
Yunkyoung's grandmother and mom also agree.  They like Yun's friendly and gentle attitude.  Yun is also a eloquent person, he is very good at finding topics to talk with them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Here is a short update, anyway thanks for reading it...
 
peace out -sharkkid-