CH6

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 “This class is boring though,” Suyun whispered to Nana.
 
 
 Nana snorted.
 
 
 "Of course you would say that"
 
 
 "Skip class?"
 
 
"I know that we are geniuses, but we're done if we get caught ,"
 
 
"Tsk, just say you only act like this because you promised Wooyeon to be a good boy,"
 
 
 "Just admit it that you're jealous because I have a girlfriend," Nana teased Suyun.
 
 
Suyun just rolled his eyes.
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
Class was over and it was almost 12 noon.
 
 
"Gosh, I'm so hungry," commented Yeonhee after leaving their class with Yunkyoung.
 
 
Yunkyoung smiled after hearing that from Yeonhee.
 
 
"Yeon, isn't that it?"  he pointed at the tall, black-haired boy.
 
 
Yeonhee looked at the boy Yunkyoung pointed at.
 
 
"Yeah, that's Kim Suyun, the guy you saw talking to the motorcycle before,"
 
 
Yunkyoung nodded.  He's that weird dude.
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 .
 
 Saturday has arrived.....
 
Yunkyoung waited outside of her house, she kept glancing at her watch.  It's almost 10 am.
 
A white sports car, or rather the Ferrari 599 Pininfarina, stopped in front of her house.
 
 Kim Yun smiled as he lowered the car's window, "I'm not late right?"
 
 
But Yunkyoung didn't answer him instead she just keep staring at Kim Yun.
 
 
Kim Yun furrowed his brows, seeing Yunkyoung's reaction.
 
 
"Is there anything wrong with me?"  ask out of curiosity. He then get out of the car and stand in front of Yunkyoung.
 
 
Yunkyoung quickly shook her head.
 
 
"No, I'm just surprised you drive that car, it's a rare car how can you get it and wear branded clothes,"
 
 
Kim Yun smiled slightly.
 
 
"Your family from The Seo Family, I have to wear something that can impress them, after all I'm a CEO, but this is fake,"
 
 
"Liar, I can tell the fake from the real one, Yun,"
 
 
Yunkyoung knows very well about branded clothes.
 
 
"Trust me this whole thing is fake, it looks real but it's not, instead of getting into this we should go now" he said and walked to open the door for her.
 
 
Yunkyoung pouted and went inside, she closed the door by herself.
 
 
Kim Yun chuckled and muttered.
 "Very cute, "
 
 
Kim Yun went inside and drove to the airport.
 
 
"I don't think this car is fake either," Yunkyoung said breaking the silence between them.
 
 Still talking about it. Kim Yun take a glanced at Yunkyoung.
 
 "What do you think?"
 
"It doesn't seem fake to me," Yunkyoung's eyes wandered around the car.
 
 
Kim Yun just chuckle not responding any further.
 
 
Yunkyoung looked at Kim Yun.
"How old are you again?"
 
 
Kim Yun grinned.
" I'm 27 years old, " and showed his driver's license.
 
 
Yunkyoung nodded as she is looking at the driver license then turn her gaze to the road.
 
 
"Aren't you sad?" Yun can't help but to ask.
 
 
"Sad about what?"
 
 
"Err about the broke up?"
 
Yunkyoung took a deep breath.  She would be lying if she said she wasn't sad about the breakup.  Juri had told her before that he would marry Yunkyoung after Yunkyoung graduated.
 
 
Yun could feel the change in Yunkyoung's atmosphere so he decided not to talk about it any further.
 
 
"Sorry," he said.
 
So, he changed the topic.
 
 
"I forgot to ask, how many days are you going to use me?"
 
 
Yun asked an important question because he only worked according to the payment and Yunkyoung had sent the payment last night.  The payment only allowed him to work for 2 days.
 
 
"Just two days, because my dad only has time off on weekends,"  she answered.
 
 
As she answered, Yun parked his car.  They have arrived at the airport.
 
 
"We have arrived,".  He said and went out.
 
 
Yunkyoung also came out and stood beside Yun.
 
 
 "Let's go," she linked her arms with Yun and dragged him inside the airport.
 
 
They were waiting for the Yunkyoung family.
 
 
Suddenly, Yunkyoung waved her hand as she saw her parents with their grandparent.
 
 
"They're here," she whispered.
 
 
Yun nodded. Then they both walked towards them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 To be continue