CH3

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
"Why is this kid keep smiling ?"  Soeyeon asked, when she saw Wooyeon keep smiling broadly.
 
 Wooyeon snapped out of her reverie and looked at her friends.
 
 "I think I just fell in love at first sight,"
 
 The others stared at Wooyeon in disbelief.
 
" Who?"  Yeonhee asked, getting curious who that person was, that made her friend smile.
 
 "Kwon Nayeon," she said.
 
Nana's face kept appearing in Wooyeon's mind.
 
"Nan? I know him, he's in the same dance team as me," Yeonhee said.
 
"Wait, I know him too, he's my boyfriend's friend, isn't he the leader of the dance team?"  Soojin interrupted.
 
 
 "Leader of the dance team? How can I never see him before? But that's not important, I want his phone number, did you two perhaps have it?"
 
 
"Because you're cute, I'll give you the number," Soojin took out her cell phone and sent Nana's number to Wooyeon.
 
 
 
 
 *
 
 
 
It's Saturday and Yunkyoung doesn't have class that day, it's also the Juri's day off (she asks the Juri's secretary about it).
 
 
Yunkyoung decided to surprise Juri so she woke up early to make breakfast and went to Juri's house.
 
 
Yunkyoung has a spare key to Juri's apartment so she can get in easily.
 
 
Yunkyoung winced when she saw that there were other high heels besides Juri's shoes, she had never seen them before.
 
 
She placed the container carefully on the table and headed into the bedroom.
 
 
Yunkyoung frowned again when she saw some clothes she had never seen before scattered around, Yunkyoung started to feel uneasy, she grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it.
 
 
She gasped when she saw Juri and sleeping next to another girl.
 
 
Yunkyoung looked away, she tried not to make a sound by covering and quickly left the apartment without forgetting to take the container she was carrying.
 
 
Yunkyoung reached her car, tears flowing non-stop from her eyes.  She got in the car and made a call.
 
 
"Ye-Yeonhee ahh" she cried and could barely breathe. 
 
Reaching out the her best friend.
 
 
"Yunkyoung? Why?"  Yeonhee asked in a worried tone.
 
 "Can we meet?"  she said holding her chest.
 
 
"Okay, at the usual place, I'll be there as soon as possible," Yeonhee immediately hung up the phone.
 
 
Yunkyoung put down her phone and cried even harder, she couldn't even breathe properly.
 
 
"Why? Why after these 3 years? Why?!"  Yunkyoung shouted while hitting the steering wheel.
 
 
 
 
 *
 
 
 
 
 
 "He what?!"  Yeon Hee shouted.
 
 
 "He slept with another girl," Yunkyoung was still sobbing.
 
 
 "But how could he..." Yeonhee paused.
 
Yeonhee never thought that Juri will cheat on Yunkyoung.
 
 
"I don't know, I've been loyal to him, but I don't understand, why did he do that?"
 
 
Yeonhee just sighed and hugged Yunkyoung.
 
 
"It's okay, I'm here for you, don't worry about it"
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
The next day Juri asked Yunkyoung to go on a date with him.
 
 
First date after three months.
 
 
"Hey babe," Juri tried to kiss Yunkyoung but she refused.
 
 Yunkyoung looked at him, Juri frowned he realized that Yunkyoung was mad at him.  But he didn't know why Yunkyoung was mad at him.
 
 
 "Don't you need to explain something?"  Yunkyoung asked turning her gaze to the empty space in the apartment.
 
 
 Yunkyoung's question made the Juri confused.
 
 "Hmm? about what?"
 
 Yunkyoung tried to stay calm.
 
 "About yesterday"
 
 "Yesterday? We didn't even meet yesterday, besides I was busy at the company,"
 
 
"Stop it, yesterday was your day off, I already asked your secretary the day before, so I came here yesterday only to find out that you have slept with another woman!"  she said coldly.
 
 
"What do you mean? You came here yesterday without my permission? You broke into my house! You know I don't like it when someone comes into my house without my permission!"
 
 
"Now you're mad at me for that? I'm the one who should be mad now! You cheated behind my back Juri! YOU CHEAT ON ME!"  she shouted this time, Yunkyoung clenched her fists.
 
 
 "Okay! I cheated! I really cheated!"
 
Yunkyoung gasped when Juri also shouted.  
 
 
"But why? After these 3 years?"  Yunkyoung get up looking at Juri angrily.
 
 
Juri sighed and closed his eyes briefly and said,
 
"I just don't love you anymore, I started to lose feelings for you on our third year,"
 
 
Juri don't even try to hold onto their relationship. He just give up.
 
 
Yunkyoung thought about giving Juri a second chance if he apologized but she was wrong.
 
 
"Fine! Let's break up, I don't want to be in relationship with a cheater ," Yunkyoung took her handbag and left.
 
 
 Juri just groaned in frustration.
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 Again, in the same place, Yunkyoung cried.
 
 
"I don't understand Yeonhee, why did he stop loving me, I must be stupid for not realizing that,"
 
Yeonhee patted Yunkyoung's back.
 
"You've made the right decision to leave him,"
 
"You're right," she answered, still crying.
 
 
 
 
To be continue....