CH10

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I feel like want to use the toilet," Yeonhee said.
 
 
" Let me come with you," Yunkyoung offered.
 
 
But Yeonhee declined and quickly get out of the car. It's only been 10 minutes. They have to wait for another 20 minutes.
 
 
Now it's only Yunkyoung and Suyun. They haven't talk. Suyun can't think any topic and Yunkyoung still feel awkward around him.
 
 
" Um, Yunkyoung ssi, do you mind if I get your phone number?" he asked as he turn his body to face Yunkyoung.
 
 
He was at the driver's seat while Yunkyoung at the backseat.
 
 
Suyun actually not the type to talk a lot. Usually, if he was with Nana or Seoun the two is in charge of talking. That two guy really love talking. That why Soeun can get Soojin, the most quiet girl he ever saw in their college.
 
 
" Where the hell is Yeonhee? Did she ditch me here?" 
 
 
Yeonhee hasn't back yet. She seem intentionally leave the two of them there.
 
 
Suddenly, Yunkyoung's phone is ringing. She quickly pick it up and turn out it's her mom. It's seem like her mom want to come again.
 
 
" What? Again? Mom come on, you guys already come here last weekend," she is whining.
 
 
[ Your grandpa like your boyfriend, he said he want to meet with him again]
 
 
Yunkyoung groan. Another stressed just come. She thought letting her fake boyfriend meet them was a good choice but she totally wrong. Her grandpa like that guy. But the things is it's a fake boyfriend.
 
 
" So the three of you going to come here again, and precisely this weekend?"
 
 
[ Yeah, so make sure your boyfriend are available that time]
 
 
" Okay, I'll make sure my boyfriend are available that time,"
 
 
[Alright, I need to go now, my drama about to start, see you on the weekend my daughter,]
 
 
Pip!
 
 
Suyun heard it and small smile created on his face. Look like Yunkyoung will use his service again.
 
 
Yunkyoung sigh. She need to contact the con artist again. Thankfully she took the business card from him so it's easy for her to contact him later.
 
 
" Oh the mechanic are here," Suyun announced. As he saw a familiar figure standing in front of his car. Gesturing for him to come out of the car.
 
 
He get out from the car and followed by Yunkyoung. Just in time, Yeonhee come too.
 
 
" Oh gosh the mechanic is hot," Yeonhee whispered to Yunkyoung.
 
 
But she agreed with that. The mechanic guy is indeed hot.
 
 
Suyun talk to the mechanic and show him the car.
 
 
" I thought it's going to be Yeoreum hyung,"
 
 
" He have another thing to do, and it's my shift now,"
 
 
Now the mechanic guy change the tire. Just about a few minutes he done doing it.
 
 
" How much is it?" Yunkyoung asked.
 
 
 
" It's *** won, you can scan it's here," the mechanic guy showing her a qr code using his phone.
 
Suyun actually want to pay for it but he still feel embarrassed about what he said early at the restaurant.
 
 
 
" Alright thank you for your service," Yunkyoung said.
 
 
" Sure miss, and here my business card, you can call the number whenever your car have a problem," the mechanic guy handed her a business card.
 
 
Yunkyoung take it and read the name.
" Mori Koyuki, is that you?"
 
 
Yeonhee also read the name on the business card. " Oh a Japanese, like your ex," 
 
 
Yunkyoung glared at her. Yeonhee than just give her a silly smile.
 
 
" Yes that me, just call me Yuki as for short," Yuki smiled.
 
 
 
" The two of you is a friend ?" Yeonhee asked. Suyun and Yuki seem closer.
 
 
" Yeah, Yuki and I used to go to the same high school," Suyun said.
 
 
Yuki have been living in S.Korea for 10 years. He sound like a native now.
 
 
" I need to go now, got some work to do a the workshop," Yuki excuse himself.
 
 
Yunkyoung and Yeonhee also need to go. So they thanks Suyun for the food and for helping Yunkyoung.
 
 
" My pleasure," he replied.
 
 
 
.
.
.
 
 
" So you need call him again to work for you?" Yeonhee asked.
 
 
Yunkyoung told Yeonhee about her phone call with her mom.
 
 
" Yeah, thank god I take his business card,"
 
 
" But out of topic, that con artist is hot, I wish to have a boyfriend as handsome as him,"
 
 
Yunkyoung scoffed. " Don't fall to him, he said the face he have is just a makeup, his real face is far from that look,"
 
 
" What really? Oh god, how skillful was his makeup artist to change his look entirely,"
 
 
" Forget about that, I need to contact him," Yunkyoung already have the business card Yun gave to her in her hand.
 
 
She enter the number and dial it.
 
" Hello, this is Sho Service, what can we help you?"
 
So, the business card that was given was an office number.
 
" Oh hello, I'm Seo Yunkyoung," she introduce herself.
 
 
"Wait a minute miss, let me check first," the customer service is checking for Yunkyoung name in their system.
 
 
Yunkyoung patiently wait for that.
 
 
" Alright Miss Seo, what can I help you with?"
 
 
" I need a that fake boyfriend again," she said.
 
 
" I see, you need Kim Yun, right?"
 
 
" Yeah that Kim Yun, so how is the process?" she asked. 
 
 
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
It's the weekend and here Yunkyoung stuck in her house with her family plus Kim Yun, her fake boyfriend.
 
 
They talk happily to Yun. Yun really know how to get along with the elderly.
 
 
" You're really nice person, it's a luck that you become Yunkyoung's boyfriend,"
 
 
Yun just smile hearing that from Yunkyoung's grandpa.
 
 
 
 
 
AN : thanks for reading this story and finally a comeback from Rocket Punch!!!!! It's going to be my first cb for them... Hopefully i can buy their album.... Let's support their comeback for this time... I really hope they can have a first win 🥇