CH7

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
"Hello Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo, I'm Kim Yun, Yunkyoung's boyfriend, let me push the trolley for you," he greeted and took the trolley from Mr. Seo, Yunkyoung's dad.
 
 
"Wow, you got some look there," said Yunkyoung's dad.
 
 
 "Got this gene is from my father," Yun joke.
 
 
Grandpa Yunkyoung laughed and patted Yun on the back.
 
 
Yunkyoung breathed a sigh of relief that his father and grandfather seemed to like him.
 
 
"Ohh what an eye candy there," praised her grandmother.
 
 
Yunkyoung smiled and glanced at Yun.  Well, well she can't deny that Kim Yun is handsome.
 
 
His father and grandfather were talking happily with Yun.  After unloading their luggage at Yunkyoung's house.  They decide to eat at a restaurant, that were chosen by Yun.
 
 
As they entered the restaurant, one of the waitress suddenly ushered them into another room.  It's a VIP room.
 
 
Before Yun could enter with the others, Yunkyoung grabbed his arm.
 
 
" What's this?"  she asked.
 
 
"Hm? I ordered this for your family, don't worry, my treat, you go in first, I need to go to the toilet," Yun left Yunkyoung there.
 
 
Yunkyoung sighed and entered the specially ordered dining room.
 
 
Yun changed his direction to the restaurant's kitchen.  As he entered, a chef bowed to him.
 
 
"Do you need anything Mr?"
 
 
"Nothing really, I just want you to serve the best food ever in this restaurant,"
 
 
"Of course sir, we won't let you down."
 
 
"Thanks" he smiled and left.
 
 
Yun walked into the dining room and apologized if he had been gone too long.  He sat beside Yunkyoung.
 
 
“So Yun, how old are you?”  the first question from Yunkyoung's grandfather.
 
 
 "I am 27 years old," he answered calmly.
 
 
 Yunkyoung started to feel nervous.  He knew his grandfather too well.
 
 
"So young and you're already the CEO," he teased.
 
 
Yun smiled, he knew that rich people always looked down on young people like him.
 
 
"This is a company under my family, after I graduated three years ago, they opened another branch and then I appointed as the CEO," he explained.
 
 
Yunkyoung breathed a sigh of relief because Yun could answer his grandfather's questions calmly.
 
 
After a few minutes the food was served.  They start eating.  Yun knew very well that they would not speak until they had finished eating.  After about 30 minutes of eating they were done eating.
 
 
“Yun, what is the name of your company?”  Yunkyoung's father asked.
 
 
 “It is CP Corporation,” Yun replied calmly.
 
 
 "CP Corporation? Never heard of it before,"
 
 
Yun nodded slowly.
"This is a new company, so maybe Mr. Seo has never heard of it,"
 
 
"I see, just call me Uncle, after all you're Yunkyoung's boyfriend,"
 
 
"Sure Uncle Seo"
 
 
Grandmother Seo began to speak.
 
"So when are you getting married?"
 
 
The question made Yunkyoung choke on her drink.  She coughed, Yun asked if she was okay or not while patting Yunkyoung on the back.
 
 
Yunkyoung took a napkin and wiped her lips.  After calming down she started to speak.
 
 
"We're not ready yet, I'm also still in college,"
 
 
"You have been in a relationship for 3 years, you don't want to get married yet?"  her mother interrupted.
 
 
"I agree with your grandmother, your college doesn't allow you to marry while studying?"  commented his father.
 
 
"We will think about it, but all decisions are in Yunkyoung's hands," Yun said and got a death glare from Yunkyoung.
 
 
"I'm dead,"
 
.
.
.
.
 
Now, Yun and Yunkyoung were in front of Yunkyoung's house.
 
 
"Why are you saying that? Did you think they were joking when they mentioned marriage?"  she was angry at Yun.
 
 
"Calm down Yunkyoung, I said we'd think about it, but all the decisions are in your hands, so if you don't agree you can say no to them,"
 
 
Yunkyoung pouted.  "That's not even funny,"
 
 
"You're cute when you pout like that," he said.
 
 
Yunkyoung blushed at the sudden compliment.
 
 
 "O-oh shut up,"
 
 
Yun grinned and brought his face close enough to Yunkyoung's.
 
 
"Then stop being so pretty if you don't want me to flirt with you, it's hard for me to do my job when you look like this" he backed away, the smirk still on his face.
 
 
"Wipe that silly grin on your face Yun," Yunkyoung said, slightly embarrassed from the sudden close up with Yun.
 
 
"What? Is it wrong to even grinning like this," he said, the grin on his face haven't left yet.
 
 
"What?"  Yunkyoung blushed again then hit Yun's arm.
 
 
Yun laughed. "I'm just kidding, I know the boundaries between us, all I do is acting,"
 
 
He knows their limits. But he can't help to teased his pretty client. He love her reaction.
 
 
"See you later, now go," Yunkyoung said and immediately entered her house after pushing Yun to leave that place.
 
 
Yun smiled once more and left.
 
Yunkyoung peeked at Yun through the window.  She saw Yun get into the car and drive the car leaving the house.
 
 
"Missing him already?," the sudden voice startled Yunkyoung.
 
 
 "Mom," she whined.
 
 
 Her mother giggled.
 
"Your boyfriend seem like a good person, I want to have a son-in-law like him, his handsome face is a plus," she said and left Yunkyoung there.
 
 
Yunkyoung smiled nervously.
 
" How can she like him already? It's haven't been a 24 hours,"