Eli VS Kiseop

A Wish I Made

Kevin woke up a few hours later feeling a little more rested now that he'd had a chance to sleep in his own bed. When he looked around his room he felt a little empty. He remembered how Eli's looked. Even though it was only a short time he spent there, he missed it.

 

He sat up and looked at the clock and saw that the day head started becoming the early evening. He wondered what Eli was doing. Or if Eli had missed him.

 

Why am I thinking this? I don't understand what's wrong with me! Stop it!

 

He looked over and saw a note from Dongho saying that he went off to Soohyun's for the night. He sighed, grabbed his phone and quickly called Eli.

 

“Hello?” Eli's voice came over the speaker.

 

“Hi Eli,” Kevin said softly.

 

“Oh hey Kev!” he heard his voice perk up, “what's up? Miss me already?”

 

Kevin laughed a little, “actually I'm at home by myself tonight and I was wondering what you were up to.”

 

“I'm not busy,” he replied, “want me to come over?”

 

“Do you remember where I live?”

 

“Yeah I think so. I'm pretty good with directions. If I get lost though I can always call you to come and get me right?”

 

Kevin smiled a bit, “depends on how lost you get, but yes I'll see you soon if you don't get lost. I'll leave the front door unlocked so just come in okay?”

 

“Yeah okay. See you soon!”

 

Kevin hung up and ran downstairs to unlock the door for when Eli arrived. Then he went upstairs to change and clean up a little since he'd fallen asleep for so long. A few minutes later he heard the door open and someone come in. It was strange since it would've taken Eli a few more minutes to get there but figured that maybe he found a shortcut.

 

“I'm up here Eli! Be right down!” he called.

 

“Eli? Why would I be Eli?”

 

Kevin's eyes widened. Oh no. Kiseop!

 

He came downstairs and saw Kiseop standing in the front hallway with his arms crossed over his chest and an accusing expression on his face.

 

“K-Kiseop hi,” Kevin started, “w-what are you doing here?”

 

“I came by to see you. Can't I do that anymore? I am your boyfriend after all. Why did you say Eli's name just now?”

 

“Oh well because I invited him over for a study session since he started so late into the semester, and it's just that well you haven't exactly been around lately so I wasn't expecting you to come over.”

 

Kiseop narrowed his eyes, “those girls don't mean anything Kevin. I told you that before.”

 

“Then why are you always around them? They hang off you like some kind of prize!” Kevin felt anger building up inside of him, “why do you never pay attention to me when they're around?”

 

“Because they don't like you so I try not to make things more difficult for you. After all, do you really want a lot of people to know that you got beat up by three girls?”

 

“Then why didn't you fight for me!”

 

“I did when Eli made a move on you.”

 

“No that's not what I meant!”

 

Eli please get here soon. I can't take much more of this, I'm going to cry.

 

“What is going on with you lately Kevin? You could've called me anytime all weekend and yet you didn't.”

 

“That's a two-way street. You could've called me too but you were probably way to busy with them to care.”

 

“Well at least they're prettier than you.”

 

“Clearly you're blind,” Kevin turned to see Eli standing in the hallway, “don't ever talk to Kevin like that again.”

 

“Oh and what are you going to do Eli?”

 

Eli smirked and came further into the room, “remember how I gave you a nose job last time? I can rearrange your face too and remember we're not at school so no one will save you this time. I don't even think Kevin will stop me this time.”

 

“This doesn't involve you.”

 

“I'm involved. Too bad.”

 

Kiseop smirked, “oh so you have a crush do you? Think Kevin will go out with a brute like you?”

 

“I'd be a better boyfriend than you ever would be. I wouldn't make him cry.”

 

“I don't make him cry. Kevin do I make you cry?”

 

“Don't answer that Kev. How childish of you to pull him into this. He may not cry in front of you but he was definitely crying last night.”

 

Kiseop turned to Kevin, “oh so you were with him last night were you?”

 

Kevin looked down at his feet trying not to cry, but said nothing.

 

“Yeah he was with me. At my house. Does that bother you?” Eli raised an eyebrow.

 

“He's mine. Back off.”

 

“You know, I just don't see how. Maybe I should be his boyfriend instead so you can go play with your plastic dolls you love so much.”

 

Kiseop got in Eli's face, “you want to say that again? Say it. I dare you.”

 

Eli grinned, “I..want...to...be...Kevin's...boyfriend. Problem?”

 

Kevin looked up as he heard the words escape Eli's lips. Was he serious? He wants to be with me? Oh no Kevin why do you make a mess of everything? But think about how he makes you smile...

 

Should always make me smile... should make me feel special... should only look at me...fights monsters.... loves the color purple...

 

It's Eli! It is him. There isn't a doubt about it. It's Eli Kim.

 

K-Kiseop.... can we please talk about this later?” Kevin started, “I have a lot of work to do.”

 

Kiseop narrowed his eyes but didn't break eye contact with Eli, “fine. This isn't over.”

 

Oh I sure hope not,” Eli replied.

 

Kiseop pushed past Eli and headed out the front door, slamming it behind him.

 

Did you mean what you said?” Kevin looked at Eli, “about wanting to be with me?”

 

Eli bit his lip and nodded, “yeah but we both know you won't leave Kiseop so I know it'll never happen.”

 

Kevin shook his head and ran across the room and hugged Eli, “I want that. I want it too!”

 

Really?” Eli blinked as he hugged Kevin back.

 

Kevin nodded, “yes. I want it so badly. I guess I was scared of trying to like someone other than Kiseop and that's why I held onto him but you're so different! You aren't like him at all.”

 

I sure hope not.”

 

Kevin smiled and shook his head, “you're not. Now let's figure out something to do tonight shall we?”

 

Eli nodded, “yeah sure. You did call me over after all.”

 

That's true I did,” Kevin replied as he leaned in and kissed Eli's lips.