Memories

New Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Italic font = Flashbakcs

       Bold + Italic font = thoughts of someone

 

 

 

 

 

*******************

 

"Hey, win. I heard we're going to have new, three transferees today,"

 


Ryujin said while putting her bag on her chair. 

 

 


Winter didn't say anything, ignored her friend, and continued reading her book. 

 

 

 

 


"Ryu, you should review. We have a quiz on our math subject." 

 

 


As always, Winter didn't mind what gossip Ryujin would tell her. She only has an interest in studying and reading.


Ryujin pouted, sat beside her, and put her arm around Winter's shoulder, trying to annoy her best friend like always.


"Win. Why are you so boring? Can you at least look at me while I'm talking?" Ryujin whined at her friend and sulked in her seat.

 

Winter just glared at her and tried to shake off her arm around her shoulder.

 

 


"Can you please put your damn arm off my shoul-" 

 

 

 


"Noooooo"

 

 


Rryujin started choking her playfully, then suddenly puckered her lips in an attempt to kiss her. Winter looked at her best friend in horror and tried to break free, but Ryujin had more strength.

 

 

She was pushing Ryujin's face away from her, fighting for her life, when three girls and their teacher entered their classroom and looked at them weirdly.

Ryujin got off her so fast and acted like she aint trying to do anything while Winter was still glaring at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Kim and Ms. Shin, I hope you guys stop choking each other in my class," Mr. Lee said to scold them, making Winter turn her head so fast to complain about Ryujin bothering her she was about to open when her eyes landed at the girl beside Mr. Lee instead.

 

 

 

 

"Damn, she's pretty."

 

 

 

Winter keeps staring, wide mouth open like a fish. The pretty girl looks back at her, but feeling her stare, the girl suddenly feels anxious because of the look she and her friends are getting, especially the girl with short bob hair looking like a lovestruck puppy staring at her.

 

Ryujin snickered beside her witnessing her best friend's lovestruck face.

 

 

 

"Win, stop daydreaming. You look like an idiot. Close your mouth." Trying to save her best friend from embarrassing herself further, Ryujin whispered loudly enough to hear so Winter could snap back to reality.

 

 

Everyone started murmuring and talking excitedly because of the three beauties in front of them.

 

 

"Okay, everyone, stay quiet now. As you can see, you have new classmates here. I hope everyone will be nice and welcoming so they won't feel uncomfy today. You can introduce yourself now, girls."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter