Reason

New Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter tried knocking on her sister's bedroom door after talking to Ryujin and calming Hanni downstairs. She still couldn't believe that her sweet baby sister could make someone's feet bleed.

 

 

"Did I spoil her too much?"

 

 

 

"Haerinie, come on now. I need to talk to you." 

 

Winter tried knocking again, but Haerin being stubborn, didn't answer.

 

Thinking of her sister's weakness, she tried saying the only threat she could come up with.

 

 

 

"If you don't open this goddamn door, I will talk to your coach about not allowing you to go to your baseball tournament in Japan next week."

 

 

 

Like what winter expected, the door opened so fast, revealing her little sister glaring at her.

 

"What did you just say?"

 

Winter knew her sister's attitude smirked and stared back like she always does when her little sister is upset.

 

 

"Ugh, unnie! stop that already." Haerin started whining and stamping her foot like the kid she was.

 

 

Winter only stared at her and crossed her arms, suddenly becoming serious, which made her stop her act and look back with a pout.

When she saw her older sister giving her a look, she straightened her back while looking down.

 

 

"Okay, fine. I will tell you what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter