Japan(1)

New Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter is packing her and Hearin's luggage for the trip to Japan for her sister's baseball tournament.

She's checking everything to be sure they won't forget anything important.

 

 

"Haerin, where's your baseball bat?"

 

 

 

Winter then looked at her sister, who was laying on her bed, busy playing on her phone. Haerin didn't even look at her.

 

 

 

"I think I put it in my closet yesterday."

 

 

 

"Stand up and get it for Unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't wanna" Haerin whined and pouted, ignoring her older sister.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't test me right now, Kim Hearin." Winter gave her infamous icy glare making her sister stand up fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh, Unnie your glare gives me shivers sometim-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"HI THERE!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Winter and Haerin got startled when Ryujin suddenly appeared at Winter's bedroom door.

Hanni peeked at the back got Haerin's eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" hearin asked pointing at her best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

The Kim sisters looked at the two people perplexed, who smiling widely at them. That's when Winter noticed their luggage and clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you two going somewhere too?"

 

 

 

 

 

Winter furrowed her eyebrows when Ryujin only smiled more widely while Hanni was laughing at the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I don't like where this is going"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are coming with you!" 

 

 

 

 

 

The cousins both shouted at the same time excitedly. The Kims can only look at them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~

 

 

 

The four were silently riding a cab. Winter was sitting in the passenger seat while the three were sitting in the back, Haerin in the middle.

 

 

 

 

 

"How come Auntie trusted Hanni going with you out of the country?"

 

 


Winter asked Ryujin looking through the rearview mirror, raising her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm not that bad, and Hanni's always with me anywhere I go these days."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are they still busy with the company?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I was shocked when they told me about the new shareholders.

Didn't expect the Hwangs to do that since, you know, Yeji's bestie is a Yu."

 

 

 

 

Winter only hummed in response, trying to distract herself with the senary, looking through the window.

 

 

 

After minutes of silence, Hanni broke the silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't know you guys knew even the yeji hwang. She's the model, right unnie?"

 

Hanni looked at Ryujin on the other side curiously, still wanting to know more about the older's people past.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, the model," Ryujin answered absent-mindedly, suddenly spacing out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hanni can you stop moving, please."

 

 

hearin' glared at the person next to her who was still staring confusedly at her cousin, wondering why both of their unnies act differently when asked about her friend's sister, and now the Hwang Yeji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~

 

 

 

The flight did go smoothly. They hail a cab to go to their next destination. 

 

 

 

Since Haerin needed to always go to Japan for her baseball tournaments, one of Winter's friends lent one of their condo units.

Luckily her friends are all rich and kind enough to let them use it for free every time they go there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived. Four of them rode the elevator, tiredly looking around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Damn, Uchinaga is really rich huh."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryujin looked around amazed by the design of the building.

Hanni was jumping around happily appreciating what she was seeing, haerin's trying to calm her down a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You two are weird, you guys are as rich as them though." Winter looked at Ryujin and Hanni weirdly.

Ryujin only looked back while still looking fascinated, smiling happily like her little cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then what?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just proud and amazed that our friend came this far. Who would have thought, right?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Winter nodded, understanding what Ryujin want to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And my little cousin here is always amazed at anything. Even the little things."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryujin patted her cousin's head fondly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

The condo unit has 2 bedrooms that have their own bathroom, a cozy living room, a modern type of kitchen, and a terrace that's wide enough to fit ten people.

The interior is minimalist but anyone can guess that the unit is sure expensive.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter