Dance

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dance

Hyukjae § YoonA

YoonHyuk

 

Adrenaline pumped through Hyukjae’s body as he used his right hand to push all his body weight up in the air. God, I think I’m getting to heavy for this. His moves soon came to a halt when he noticed Yoona entering the room. “Oppa oppa…holla.” She teased, walking across the small dance room.

Ignoring the sudden fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach and his sudden parched throat, Hyuk walked over to the his iPhone that was connected to the speakers. “So what’s this I hear about you having a y abs?” The dancing machine asked when she stooped down next to him, to find something she liked.

Using her famously known strength, the choding shoved Hyukjae. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She said doing her famous character expression. Handing him her own phone, Yoona walked towards the center of the room.

After detaching his own iPhone and attaching hers onto the speakers, he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at his companion. “I bet it’s all thanks to our late night activities.”

“You make it sound so dirty!” Heat rushed from her body to her face from his insinuation.

Holding his hands up as a sign of peace, he gave her an innocent smile. “Hey, I was talking about dancing. What were you thinking?”

Laughing softly, she shook her head refusing to fall for his trap. Somehow he always found a way to make her laugh, even when she was too tired to think coherently. Slowly feeling the day catching up to her, Yoona closed her eyes letting the music soothe her fatigue. With each beat her moves became more powerful matching the rhythm.

 Leaning against the wall, Hyukjae watched her dance freely. His eyes followed her figure intently to her every movement. She was getting better, smoother, more natural, and more passionate. Small d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter