Ramyeon

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ramyeon

ShinDong § YoonA

YoonDong

 

Plop!

Ryeowook set down the last bowl of ramyeon he made. “Remind me again why you guys are doing this?” He asked, cracking his neck.

“Because its food, there’s really no point in denying food.” Yoona shouted back cheerfully.

Sighing, Wookie walked over to where the rest of s where. “I understand that part, but the contest?”

“To see who is the bigger shikshin.” Shindong stated the answer as if it was the most obvious thing.

“Then why isn’t Sooyoung here?”

“Because weirdo is obviously a bigger eater than Soo, plus right now is super Yoong time.” Kyuhyun answered.

Nodding to agree with Kyu, Yoona settled herself in front of the table that had ten bowls of ramyeon lying in front of them. “Wookie-oppa stopping worrying, it’s just five bowls. I won’t die…” She rubbed her hands together excitedly. “Besides it’s been a while since I’ve had a proper portion of food.”

“Wait! We still need to make the bets first!” Leeteuk exclaimed out when the two contestants picked up their spoons and chopsticks.

Ignoring her over excited and dorky oppas, Yoona used her spoon to take a small sip. Smacking her lips together from the delicious taste, she was wacked from a set of chopsticks. “Hey!” The choding protested, rubbing the spot he had hit her which was by now turning red.

“No cheating.” Shindong wagged his finger in her face.

Yoona scrunched her face cutely. “I can’t help it! It smells good. The food is practically asking me to eat them. ‘Yoona Yoona eat me, eat me.’”  If anyone would understand, it would definitely be her Shindong oppa.

Giving s a quick glance, he shook his head. “Somehow I don’t think we’re going to be eating anytime soon.”

Propping her head with her arms, Yoona watched her oppas affectionately, her eyes twinkling. “How did we end up in this situation again?” She asked.

“Let’s see, I think I said I was so hungry I could eat a horse then you said you could eat a cow. Then I commented we should go o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter