Fever

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fever

DongHae § YoonA

YoonHae

 

“Hae, why of all times did you have to get sick now?!?” Leeteuk complained, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

“I don’t know…” Donghae moaned out while clutching his head. His head was pounding like crazy.

Taking a quick glance at his wrist watch, the leader sighed. “Aish, I have to go to my schedule now.” With one look at his dongsaeng, Teuk’s face softened. “I’ll try and get someone to come.” The fished groaned, waving goodbye to his hyung.

Minutes later, or maybe hours later, he wasn’t sure, somewhere in between his half asleep, half dazed state, Donghae felt a comforting hand place itself on his forehead. It felt good and cool. Slowly his swollen eyes fluttered open to see the owner of the hand.  Am I dreaming? Hae rubbed and squinted his eyes. Seconds later, he shot up as fast as he could and groaned. Obviously, getting up that quickly wasn’t good for the head, especially if you’ve already have a headache.

“Oppa, you’re burning up!” She attempted to gently push him back down. When he didn’t obey to her wishes she pouted. “You should lay down while I go get a cold compress for you.”

“No!” Donghae sprung out of the bed grasping onto Yoona’s wrist. “Don’t go…s—stay.”

“But oppa I—”

He gasped, feeling suddenly light headed. Stumbling over his own feet, Hae felt himself fall… He heard her “Oof—” as he fell on her slender form. His breath became labored, he wondered if it was due to his fever or their close proximity.

“Hnn,” Yoona grunted out while pushing back the fish onto th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter