L

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L

Yesung § YoonA

YeYoon

 

 

“Oppa?” a laid back Yoona asked, adjusting her lying position into a sitting one on Yesung’s bed.

Swiveling his chair around to face her, he tilted his head waiting for her to continue. “Have I ever told you, you look like L from Death Note.” She remarks after making sure she had his full attention.

“Who?” he squints his small eyes, creating just a slit.

“L” her bare foot padded over to his side. As her body hovered above his to search on the character she mentioned, Yesung took a deep breath. Breathing in her smell, he choked slightly on the overwhelming sensation. She smells good. Recognizing the smell as strawberries, the corners of his mouth tugged upwards. It was so like her to smell like the food she like to eat.

With a few taps on the keyboard, she was rewarded with more than a few pictures of the character she mentioned. “Him.” Using her forefinger, she pointed onto his screen. Following her slender finger, Yesung examined the anime character. The so called character, L, had enormous eye bags under a pair of huge eyes and his hair seemed to spike mostly in one direction. The weirdest thing about the character was in most of the images he seemed to be crouching not to mention the fact the full grown boy man was biting his thumb. What the…is this who I’m supposed to look like?

“Doesn’t he look like you?” she exclaimed out in anticipation waiting for his agreement. He craned his neck up and gave his dongsaeng a doubting look.  Where were the similarities??? “…okay minus the fact he has big eyes.”

“I don’t see it.” He shook his head.

“I swear you look like him. Maybe if you…” she trailed off as she went into her world. Yesung watched on in entertainment as he watched her bit her lips at an idea then pout when she figured it probably wouldn’t work. The woman was so animated; he would never get tired of just watching her like this.

Suddenly her hands clapped together causing Yesung to jump slightly in surprise. “I know! Why don’t you do the same pose as L and I can take the picture. Then we can compare the two pictures.” A giddy Yoona said.

Shooting her a weary look, he shook his head. He didn’t have a good feeling about this… The moment he disagreed with the idea, her eyes widened, her lips jutted out into a pout while she stooped down to his eye level she used her aegyo to say, “Pwwease oppppaaaa.” Making sure she used her extra sweet voice, she added on, “for me? Your favorite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter