Obsession

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Obsession

HanGeng § YoonA

YoonHan

 

“I’m home!” A tired Hangeng shouted in Korean into his dark living room. As he the lights, he released a sigh. I’m never going to get rid of that habit… Moving about in his apartment, Hangeng plopped himself in front of his laptop.

While waiting for his laptop to boot up, His hand reached over to grab a marker, drawing a big X across the square box. Three more days… At the sound of his computer made, signaling it was ready, his fingers flew to the keyboard automatically, typing in the password.

Like clockwork he checked his email, weibo, and other news before eyeing the clock. It’s getting late… He still had one last thing to do before going to bed. His mouse clicked over to one of his bookmarks, changing his blank screen to tons of links across the page. Skimming through each topic, Hangeng clicked on the title “Love Rain Preview.”

As the media player flashed parts of the drama, his blank face turned into a smile. She was still as adorable as he remembered. Soon his grin turned into a frown when Geunsuk’s character slowly reached over to kiss her cheeks. A kiss…he had to wonder how s where taking the news. He could still remember the last time when they found out there was a kiss scene. The memory of it was etched vividly into his brain almost as if it happened yesterday…

It was another one of those days where they, Super Junior, had just got back from a late…very late schedule. Instead of going their separate ways, they all piled into the living room of the younger members’ dorm, waiting for the maknae to get his laptop. Checking on her news was like a ritual they had to do before any of them could sleep.

When he, Hangeng, had first found out about this habit, he had laughed right in their faces. Saying they were simply ridiculous and maybe a little scary, for stalking their favorite dongsaeng like that. If only she knew, more than likely they wouldn’t be her favorite any oppas anymore.

He wasn’t even sure how this habit had started for them, but it did. And now it was coming very close to an obsession, for some, sleep was impossible if they didn’t go through their ritual, for others they would have unsettled sleep with many nightmares throughout the night. Leeteuk claimed it to be a curse, a curse they all seem rather to enjoy, but nonetheless still a curse. Whatever may it be, to all the members of Super Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter