Unhealthy Drug

in between the l i n e s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unhealthy Drug

LeeTeuk § YoonA 

YoonTeuk

 

Leeteuk had always considered himself as a very patient and humorous fan pleaser, but this was ridiculous. There was no way he was going to let them put him down like that. Crushing the beer can next to him, he thought back to the very problem that caused him so much distress. Fans were becoming too possessive and delusional. A knock on the door broke the leader out of his intense stare at the glowing screen. “What?!?” he growled out, surprising himself and the other person behind the closed door by his aggressiveness.

The door opened cautiously revealing a suspicious maknae. It was rare to see his leader ever lose his cool, however when the man did get angry, boy was he scary.

“Kyu, I’m not in the mood right now.” Teuk huffed in exasperation. Without saying a word Kyuhyun shoved his phone onto the older man’s ear. To which Leeteuk shot the maknae a questioning look.

/Oppa?/

Thump. /Yoong?/ the distressed man’s tense form visibly relaxed from hearing her soothing voice.

/Oppa, are you okay? Kyu oppa told me you were rampaging through the dorms and drinking wayyyy too much beer./ She asked with her voice full of concern. Thump thump.

Leeteuk groaned as he saw Kyu smirk smugly, mouthing the words ‘you owe me’, before leaving the room. /I’m fine…evil baby was exaggerating./ 

/Are you sure? You certainly don’t sound like it…/

Clicking his tongue, he ruffled his hair in annoyance. /Yah! How can you question your oppa?/

*click* The dial tone met Leeteuk’s ears. Did she just hang up on me? Without any hesitation, he dialed back only to be with met with the sounds of her ringtone and voice mail.

Sighing in defeat, Teuk laid spread out on his bed. Today was obviously not his day; netizens were pushing him over his limit. And his best friend apparently hanged up on him for some unknown reason. People these days… talk about hard to please.

Somewhere in his half asleep state, Leeteuk thought he heard the door bell ring. “Oppa?” A gentle voice called out.  I must be hearing things. He cracked an eye open when the voice called out to him again. As soon as he realized who it was, he jerked up from his lying position.

“What are you doing here?”His question came out unwelcoming tone.  It wasn’ t that he didn’t want her here with him. He was worried that he would be taking away her resting time.

“I’m here to see my best friend,” Yoona flashed him an angelic smile which she knew very well he couldn’t resist.

Thump, thump, thump. “Cheeky.” He grumbled.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she glared at him accusingly. “What were you saying about you being fine? Cause you certainly don’t like a calm person to me.”

Looking away from guilt, he shook his head. He didn’t want to burden her with his petty problems, especially if it was going to involve other women.

“Why don’t you tell me about it?” Moving over the mess on the floor, Yoona sat on the bed where Teuk previously occupied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter