The Garden Party

Somewhere Only We Know
Please log in to read the full chapter

As expected there were a lot of people. The garden was beautifully decorated and it’s was held at the back of a beautiful big mansion. Yoongi’s black porsche stopped at the front of the main entrance and a young man dressed in a white shirt covered with black vest quickly rushed to open the door. Yoongi stepped out and handed his car keys to the guy while quickly rushed to the other side of the car to open the door for Myeong Jin. Myeong Jin was quite surprised but she understood it is just the way the chaebols being treated. She muttered a small ‘thanks’ to the young man. She walked to where Yoongi was standing. “..are you ready?…” he asked her in a small voice. Myeong Jin nodded her head while looking at Yoongi already holding out his hand to hold hers. She obviously felt nervous and this will be the first time she ever been treated like a real woman. Myeong Jin did had a boy friend years ago when she started her high school but it didn’t last long when the boy friend found out her family back ground. He just dumped her saying that he cannot continue with the relationship.

 

Yoongi’s hand felt so warm against her cold palm “…are you nervous?…” Yoongi asked again as they walked to the garden area. Myeong Jin looked up and said  “..a little…I don’t know anyone here…” “..don’t worry..just stay by my side…”. “…hyung!….” Kim Taehyung rushed to greet them the minute he saw them coming. “…hi..Tae..” Yoongi simply responded. “..I’m so glad that you make it here…” then the handsome man turned to look at Myeong Jin “…look who is here…I hardly recognise you…you look so gorgeous and..y….hyung must be proud of you!…” Taehyung phrased while giving a smirk at Yoongi. At the same time he held out his hand for a handshake but instead he brought to his lips to kiss Myeong Jin’s hand. It took Myeong Jin by surprised but then was pulled away by Yoongi “..now Kim Taehyung…you should know who’s girl friend she is right now…”. “..wow!…I can see now the protective Min Yoongi!..” Taehyung teased with a small laugh.

 

“...Yoongi!..my dear son…I’m so glad that you came…look at our Myeong Jin here…isn’t she beautiful yeobo…” Mrs Min told her husband while giving a hug to Myeong Jin. “..how are you Mrs Min?…” Myeong Jin said politely. “..I’m fine dear…”.”..my  Yoongi surely knows what he is looking for….” the older woman continously phrasing her only son which made Myeong Jin’s face turned beet red.  “..father…how are you?…” Yoongi greeted his father. “..I’m fine…I hope the meeting yesterday went well with the board…” his father responded by giving him a questioning look. “..ohh..yes..it was alright…” Yoongi answered without hesitating. “..yeobo…stop talking about business..the kids are trying to have fun here…off you go you both..Yoongi take Myeong Jin around..there must be a lot of people you want to see here…” Mrs Min cuts in giving an upset glance towards her husband. “…Mr Min…there’s a nice girl Yoongi bring today…he must have a serious thought about the girl…when is the day?…” Mr Kim who is Taehyung’s father asked him when both Yoongi and Myeong Jin left them. “..ohh….kids these days…just too fearless with everything…they like to do things their way…” Mr Min answered differently just avoiding the question. “..yes..of course…same with Taehyung…he should have someone already but until now ..that boy..just still fooling around with his friends…we are not getting any younger …I really want a grandchild….” Mr Kim added.

 

 

“..do you want anything?…” Yoongi asked as they were wondering around the area. “…I’ll just have anything…I’m quite thirsty…” Myeong Jin said while touching her bare neck. Yoongi stared at where her hands then quickly said “…don’t worry..” then he looked around when a waiter walked around with some champagne in his tray. “…champagne alright with you?…” “...yes..that’s  fine…thanks..”. To be honest Myeong Jin never taste a champagne before she only drink soju with Yeri. The expensive champagne definitely taste nice and she drank it quite fast considering she was thirsty. Yoongi noticed that she has finished her first glass of the champagne “..do you want some more?…” he a

Please log in to read the full chapter