New Beginning

Somewhere Only We Know
Please log in to read the full chapter

“..how was it going?...” Yeri stood up the minute she saw Myeong Jin walked to her. “...that jerk is really arrogant and rude!....” Myeong Jin short back looking so angry. “..what happened?...” Yeri asked in confused. The other female just let out a heavy sigh “....I’m just speechless...he spoke rudely to me as if I’m...uughh...nevermind...what the hack...I need the money....after a few months it’ll be over...” Myeong Jin groaned as she turned away to walk to the exit. Yeri held her by the arms chuckling “...I know you can do it....fighting!...”. Both females walked out the building and made their way to the busy street. “..Myeong Jin..a..did you ask for the money upfront?...” Yeri asked while they were in the middle of having lunch. “..no..I didn’t...I forgotten about it...because of his rudeness!....” Myeong Jin simply answered. “...this girl!...you need to tell him that!...the hospital can’t delay the surgery anymore!...” Yeri told her worriedly. “...I know..I know..and I’m such a fool!...what should I do?..I can’t just go back there and ask for the damn money!..” Myeong Jin blamed herself. “...don’t worry..I’m sure he will be looking for you soon...then you can ask him...” Yeri calmly told her.

 

....Later in the evening....

 

It’s been a long day for Myeong Jin after she returned from the hospital visiting her mother. She was about to get into bed when her phone beeped with a notification.

 

Arrogant Jerk : “....be ready by 7 pm....I’m picking you up for dinner...send me your location..”

The girl : “.....ok...”

 

Myeong Jin threw her phone to the side “...I don’t even have anything to wear...”. She slowly took her phone back and dialed a number of someone “...Yeri...please help me..” “...what’s wrong?...” Yeri asked. “..he’s taking me out to dinner tomorrow evening...” “..so?...that’s great!...” “..yeah...it is great..but I have nothing to wear!...”. “....don’t worry...leave that to me...I’ll be there by 5pm...” the other girl said excitedly. “...promise?...or else I’m so dead!...” Myeong Jin pleaded worriedly. “..I promise...now go and get your beauty sleep...”. Myeong Jin laid in her bed while staring at the darkness in her room. “...this is pathetic..am I doing the right thing?...” she said to herself.

 

Morning came too soon without realizing it was already past 8am the next day. Myeong Jin jumped out of bed that she almost forgot that she need to see the doctor again. She walked quickly to the where the doctor’s office. “..good morning doctor…sorry I’m a bit late…” she greeted while bowing down her head. “..yes, miss Kim..I hope to hear a good news from you…”. “..yes, doctor…I managed to source the down payment for the surgery…I will get it tomorrow….”. “..alright Miss Kim…that’s good to hear..I’m so glad…very well..you just need to sign some paper..the nurse will assist you ..just come again tomorrow here at 9am..and for the time being I will make preparation.…” the doctor explained. Myeong Jin pulled out her phone and called Yeri. “…Yeri..ah…I just got back from the hospital…and I told the doctor that tomorrow I will make the downpayment…the surgery cannot be delayed anymore…what should I do?..I don’t have the goddamn money yet!..”. “..calm down MyeongJin….did you tell Yoongi already?..” Yeri calmly asked her. “..no!..I haven’t!…” MyeongJin responded almost in tears. “…alright…go and call him and see him now…tell him the truth…he will understand…”. “..this is so emabrassing Yeri…” “…do you want me to ask Taehyung?…it is even more embarassing…” Yeri snapped back. “…I will see him later …I will ask him…” Myeong Jin finally agreed.

 

Myeong Jin was getting ready only to wear a simple dress from her wardrobe. She walked down the stairscase after locking her door and walked ahead towards the convenient store. She stood infront of the store waiting for her ride. Not long a black sport car stopped by the side road and the window rolled down revealing non other than Min Yoongi. “…get in!…” he said unpolitely. Myeong Jin walked to the car and opened the car door herself. “…why did you send me a location of a convenient store?..it’s not that I care actually….” he sa

Please log in to read the full chapter