The Girl

Somewhere Only We Know
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myeong Jin finished her shift and ready to go home. It was around 8pm when she rode the elevator down. The elevator door opened and she walked out approaching the entrance. As she stepped out a sport car stopped in front of the hotel followed by another white BMW. A dark-haired man stepped out of the sport car and handed his car keys to the valet. The car door from the BMW opened revealing Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin getting out of the vehicle. Myeong Jin walked down the steps quickly trying to avoid the men when “....hello!...good to see you again...” Taehyung’s deep voice stopped her midway. Myeong Jin shyly nodded her head with a small “h..hi!...”. “..you’re Yeri’s friend right?...we met briefly the other day....” Taehyung added. “..yes...that’s right...I..I’m Myeong Jin... well..I worked here a.as you know...” she answered shyly. She felt uncomfortable talking to someone like him. “...hi..I’m Jimin...” the other male holding out his hand for handshake “...hi..” Myeong Jin responded while accepting the handshake. Then another man joined them “...do I miss anything here?...” Yoongi cuts in as his eyes fell on Myeong Jin. The girl remembered him well when she was cleaning his room. She bit her lips and just nodded her head. “..ohh..hyung...just meeting a friend’s friend...”. “...c’mon ..we gonna be late...let’s go...” Yoongi quickly said and turned away looking unbothered. “...Myeong Jin ssi...we have to go..please meeting you again...oh..by the way ..can I have Yeri’s number..I didn’t get to ask her last time...” he asked while handing her his phone. Myeong Jin took it and type something on it “..there...” she said giving back his phone. “..thanks...see you again next time...” Myeong Jin nodded her head and watched them walking away from her. “...they are so lucky being born as chaebols...” she said to herself bitterly.

 

The three of them gathered at the hotel restaurant for dinner. Namjoon was not able to join since he has family function going on. “...how did you know the girl just now?...” Yoongi suddenly asked after taking a sip of his wine. “...Myeong Jin?...well..she’s a friend of my old friend from middle school....we met last time briefly here...”. “..she works here right?...” Yoongi added. “..yes...unfortunately...hey..how do you know that she works here?...” Taehyung asked curiously. “..well...she once cleaned the suite I always stayed in...” he told them honestly. “...yeah...that’s right...just too bad...she’s quite pretty to be doing such job!...” Taehyung continued. “...quite pretty you said?....no!..I find her attractive...I would have hit on her if I met her in a party...nice body too!...” Jimin said mockingly. Suddenly Yoongi coughed on his drinks and cleared his throat “..are you alright hyung?...” Jimin asked. “..I’m fine...”. Kim Taehyung looked at his hyung and a small smile planted on his lips. “..I didn’t know you got time to check on her Jimin...” Taehyung shot the words at him. “..well...I’m a man after all...I’m not blind to notice her!...” then he turned to Yoongi “...I’m sure hyung noticed her too..that’s why you asked about her...right hyung?..” Jimin didn’t back down easily. Yoongi didn’t answer him instead he said “..just finish your meal Jimin...”.

 

...meanwhile...

“...Tae..I need your help...you knew a lot of girls...right?...”. The younger nodded his head “..yes..why?...”. “...well...Namjoon asked me for help if he can get a girl for Yoongi...” “..what?!...” Taehyung asked almost screaming. “..ssshhh....keep it down...listen...what he wants is just a pretend girlfriend....”. “....c’mon hyung...Yoongi hyung..could’ve just asked any girls he wants!....”. “..no ..he wants a descent one this time....”. Taehyung was silence for a good two seconds then “..I know just what he is looking for....leave it to me....” the younger stood up and pull out his phone from his pocket to call someone. “...Yeri ssi?...this is Taehyung...” “..hi..Taehyung ssi?...where did you get my number?...” “....I have my way to get it...hey..are you busy after work?....” Yeri was a bit surprised “....not really why?...” “...well..if it’s okay with you can I see you?...maybe over coffee after 5?...” Taehyung bit his lips while closing his eyes “...emm..okay 5pm later...where?...” “...purple café...” he said before ended the call. “...who is that?...” Hoseok asked curiously. “...a friend..” he answered with a smile.

 

…. a few days earlier….

 

Myeong Jin does her routine at the hotel cleaning rooms. Once again her supervisor told her to clean one of the VIP rooms. This time it’s a different room from previously she cleaned where Yoongi used to occupy. She press the bell when a beautiful lady opened the door. “….excuse me ma’am..you asked for your room to be cleaned…” Myeong jin politely. “…oh..yes..I called earlier..please clean i

Please log in to read the full chapter