The Plan

Somewhere Only We Know
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeri walked into the luxurious hotel where Myeong Jin was working. She tried to call Myeong Jin but her phone was switched off. “....good morning Miss...how can I help you?...” the girl with a heavy make up behind the reception greeted her. “..ahh..yes..good morning...I’m here to look for Kim Myeong Jin..she’s one of the staff who work at the back office....the house keeping section.....”. “.....oh you mean ‘cleaners’...” the girl responded sounded so lowly for the position. “...if you said so ...” she answered feeling a little bit angry. “....just a moment I will try to call the supervisor in charge....”. After she spoke on the phone she looked up at Yeri “....may I know what’s the urgency?...because the person you’re asking is busy on her shift right now...” “...well...it’s her mother in the hospital...she is quite critical.....if you can just call her!...I wouldn’t have be ing coming here if it’s not important!....” Yeri shot back at the girl angrily. “....Yeri ssi?...Song Yeri isn’t it?...” a deep voice suddenly spoke as she turned and shouted “...what?!....ohh...? ” she was lost for words when she met her old crush’s eyes during middle school, Kim Taehyung. “...h..hi..Taehyung ssi...didn’t know it was you...I’m sorry...” Yeri said feeling embarrassed. “..what happened?...” he asked while turning to look at the receptionist. “...oh..Mr Kim...I’m sorry..she was asking for one of the cleaners who works here...I was..”. Then Yeri cuts in “..yes...and that cleaner is happened to be my best friend!..” she shot back. “..can you just locate her and tell the one in charge to release her now and to come down here....”. “...I’m sorry Mr Kim..I’m just following the procedure...” “....it’s okay..no one is blaming you...just do it now...”. Taehyung answered her back. “...Yeri ssi...it seems urgent...is everything alright?...” he asked again looking in concerned. “...well...her mother is critically ill in the hospital..and the doctor wanted her to be there..I can’t call her because her phone is switched off...”. “..yes..I believe that’s just the rules here..no one is allowed to use the phone when they are on duty...”. “...how are you? It’s been years...5? 7 years?....” he said scratching his head “...yeah...something like that...I’m fine as you can see ...” Yeri answered letting out a small laugh. Then a small cough coming from Jimin who has been standing next to Taehyung “...oh..meet my friend here Park Jimin...” “..hello, I’m Jimin..nice meeting you...I never knew this guy has such a pretty friend..wahhh..you dare to hide her from me!...” Taehyung hit his arm “...don’t listen to him...he’s such a flirt...” Yeri smiled “..hi..I’m Song Yeri...nice to meet you too....”.Suddenly a running steps approaching them “..Myeong Jin..ah!...” Yeri run to her and hugged her. Myeong Jin was already in tears while hugging her.“....Myeong Jin..we need to go now!...”. Yeri turned to look at the two gorgeous guys “...thank you for helping me just now...we have to go bye!...” Yeri bowed her head and Myeong Jin did the same. “..wait!...” Taehyung called but the two females already running to the entrance leaving the hotel.

 

 

“... your friend earlier?..is she alright?....” Jimin asked as they were driving out the from the hotel driveway. Taehyung looked out the window and said “...yes..her friend looks so sad and worried just now.....” he instantly answered. “...did you get her number?...” Jimin continued smirking. “....no....she was too fast to leave.....” Taehyung answered. Jimin responded in a small voice “...I guess you don’t wanna meet her again....”. Jimin continued. Taehyung turned to his best friend “...should I?...”

 

.....meanwhile at a restaurant.....

 

Please log in to read the full chapter