Boy Start

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

You where walking down the street towards your new home. You and your family had just moved to Seoul from Busan. As you reached your new home, you silently went up to the front door and opened the door. Inside you where met by your affectionate mother who hugged you before going to the kitchen again to cook.

When you entered the living room you where met by the sight of your father watching TV and your two small siblings sitting on the floor drawing. You sighed a bit before walking upstairs to your room. You where exhausted after and wanted a small nap.

When you entered your room you threw your bag to the ground and fell onto the bed. You lay there while looking up into the ceiling. You where tired yet your eyes wouldn’t close to let you sleep. After a bit you sat up and looked at your phone. It was around noon and you had nothing to do.

You stood up from the bed and got over to the desk in your room and sat down. You opened your laptop as you where sure that there was something interesting going on somewhere.

First you went to facebook to see if any of your friends wrote something interesting, yet there was nothing new to see. You then decided to check some music videos on youtube. As you where searching different songs, you stumbled upon the new music video of Miss A. It catched your eye and you decided to watch it.

After an hour sitting by the computer you decided that it would be good to go explore again, since you earlier in the morning only had been to the nearby grocery store to get some new batteries.

You took your bag that was laying on the ground and made sure that your music player, phone and wallet was inside it before taking your jacket, and left your room. As you went downstairs you could clearly hear your younger siblings laugh over something. As you entered the living room your siblings was plastered with paint from their watercolours, while your mother was trying to clean them up but with fail.

 

As you came out of the house you wondered what you where going to do and where to go?

To the nearby shopping mall

To the park

To the music store

To a book store