Go Shopping

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

After a while of thinking you decide to go shopping for some new clothes and a new pair of shoes. You smile to yourself while walking towards the shopping mall thinking about what kind of clothing and shoes you want to buy. You loved fashion.

 

After walking down different streets you finally arrive at the huge shopping mall. As you walk in you notice that a lot of girls are standing in big groups fangirling over something and all having their phones and camera’s ready to take photos. You sighed to yourself; you hoped that they wouldn’t ruin your fun time shopping.

 

As you walk down the halls of the shopping mall, occasionally walking into a store, you suddenly bump into a guy.

“I’m so very sorry about that, I wasn’t looking properly where I was walking. So sorry!” The guy said helping you steady your feet after he bumped into you. He was bowing apologetically to you several times. He was dressed in big shades, a cap and a mask, yet he was still dressed very fashionably. You smile to him.

 

“It’s okay, no harm done so there is no need to apologize so many times.” You said sincerely still smiling. He bows again before running off again. You continue to walk and after a while you decide to enter a shoe shop to see if there is any interesting shoes you might be interested in.

 

After looking the whole store through you are now standing with two pairs of shoes. Both pair of shoes looked very feminine and cute. One pair was a light pink with a small bow on top; the other was a simple light beige one. You couldn’t decide which pair to buy, as you loved them both.

 

“I think the pink ones match you the best.” A voice was heard behind you, giving you a small shock. As you turned around you faced the guy you had bumped into earlier. He was still wearing the mask, cap and sunglasses. You bowed a bit out of respect and smiled at him.

 

“Thanks.” You said and picked up the shoes in order to pay for them. Once you had paid he came over to you again. This time he had taken off his mask.

“Say what is your name?” He asked smiling. You looked at him and smiled back.

“My name is _____________. Yours?” You said still not realising who he was.

“My name is Minjun, also known as Jun.K.” He said still smiling.

 

Without giving you time to react you where suddenly dragged out of the shop and into an elevator by Jun.K. You looked at him confused and you could feel your cheeks getting hotter. He looked at you and smiled apologetic and awkward.

“Sorry, I didn’t want the fan girls to see us since it would give you trouble.” He then said and you just chuckled.

“It’s okay.” You said giving him an assuring smile.

 

“Say, would you be interested in spending some time with me another day? I would love to help you shop for clothes…not that there is anything wrong with the way you dress or anything…” He then said becoming more and more flustered by his own words.

 

What do you say?

 

  • No offence taken. I would love to.
  • No offence taken. I don’t think that’s a good idea…