The Shopping Mall

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

 

 

You decide to just go to the shopping mall to take a look around there and see if there are any interesting shops.

As you arrive at the shopping mall, you look around and see that there is a lot of chitty high scholars walking around, whispering to each other. You try to listen to what the people are whispering about as you slowly walk past some of them, yet to your dismay you cannot hear anything what they are saying. You give up on trying to listen to their whisper and just decide to stroll around the shopping mall randomly.

As you turn around a corner you see a big group of people standing in front of a store taking pictures with their mobile phones. You become curious and decide to check out what is going on, and why people are so eager at taking pictures.

As you get over to the big group of people, you have trouble seeing into the store, but luckily you gain a short glimpse of what is going on, Suzy the maknae from Miss A is inside the store trying on different clothing. You decide that it is best to just leave without taking any pictures, since people around the store is being all dangerous with their pushing.

You walk past the group and the store and see a nice small café, and you decide to go there and grab something to eat, since your stomach was beginning to make some noises.

As you enter the small café you find a table in the back with more privacy that the other tables, and sit down there. A couple of minutes later a waitress comes to your table to take your order. You choose to order a coke and some bulgogi. The waitress bows and leaves to deliver your order to the kitchen.

While waiting for your order to come, you take up a small notebook from your bag and start to sketch something in it. You love to draw and you draw whenever you have the inspiration, which you got at the situation with Suzy.

When your order arrives you put your notebook back into your bag, then begins to eat.

As you finish with eating you ask for the check and then pays it, before you head out of the café to look around the rest of the shopping mall.

As you come out of the café and turn to your left to walk down that part of the long hall, you accidentally bump into someone. The person you bumped into fell onto the floor. You hurriedly apologise before helping the person up. The person tries not to make eye contact and is frantically looking around, making you suspicious.

“Is everything okay?” You ask almost whispering. The person looks up at you and you get eye contact, making you realise that it is Suzy right in front of you, and that she is hiding from all the people trying to take photos of her. She looks at you nervously. You just smile.

“Let me help you.” You said reassuring her before dragging Suzy into a male store. You quickly choose a couple of clothing items and shoves Suzy into a dressing room. A couple of minutes after Suzy come out of the dressing room dress fully in male clothing. You smile to yourself praising your own cleverness. You then take a cap and put it on Suzy’s head hiding her long locks of hair underneath it. To finish it off you give her some geeky glasses on.

“Done. No one should be able to recognise you now.” You say smiling to her. Suzy shows no reaction for a couple of seconds before smiling to you. “Thanks.” Suzy then walk over to the counter to pay for all the things.

 

What do you do?

Let her pay for the things she is wearing?

Act as a true gentlemen and pay for it yourself?

 

*Sorry for first updating now >.< have been really busy the last couple of weeks!! TT^TT stupid school. Hopefully i will be able to update a couple of times tomorrow yet i cannot promise anything. I will try to update more though.