To the nearby dance studio

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

 

 

You decide that you want to stretch your muscles a bit by dancing. Since you didn’t know Seoul that well and where the public dance studios is, you take your phone from your pocket and start to surf the Internet for details. It doesn’t take you very long to find the needed information.

After finding the address on the nearest dance studio, you use Google maps in order to see which way to go. Since it is only 3 km away you decide to just walk to the studio and get some extra exercise. You walk slowly towards the dance studio, while you silently observe the sightings along the way, but also observing the people you walk by. You found it awesome that there where so many different people in Seoul.

As you had walked for about half an hour, you arrive at the dance studio. You stop in front of the door to the studio to observe the big sign and the building. It seems kind of deserted, yet you could see no signs that it was closed, so you slowly walk towards the door and opens it slowly, still unsure about if it is still in use.

As you enter the building you walk down a small hallway and stops by a small counter, but no person is sitting behind it and you look around a bit.

“Hello?” You say loud and clear hoping someone would hear you. No one answer and no sound are heard, so you repeat your question over and over. After about 10 minutes of just standing there waiting and calling for someone, a woman in her thirties enter the room and smiles as she sees you.

“Sorry I was using the bathroom” The woman said in an apologetic and embarrassed tone. She walks over to the counter and sits down, then looks at you. “So you want to lend a room?” You nod silently while smiling. “It will be 1000 won an hour. You can pay when you are done with the room.” The woman said smiling before showing you to a room. You bow and thank her, and then enter the room. The woman then closes the door and leaves to sit behind the counter again.

You stand still for a second taking in all the senses there is from the room, before you take your phone and connect it to the speakers in the room, and then starts to play 2PM’s I’ll Be Back.

As the song starts to play you start to dance a long. You smile as you dance and listen to the song. Dancing is one of your big passions and something that brings you joy. After dancing for about 2 hours you stops to take a break, and as you turn around towards the door and the speaker you see a young male standing in the doorway smiling to you. At first you don’t know how to react until he walks over to you.

“Wow, you dance pretty impressive.” The young male compliments you still smiling. You look at him then bows and thank him. You think for a bit, as you think the voice is pretty familiar to you. You then look at him and you have eye contact for a short moment.

“2PM Wooyoung!” You say surprised and point at him. You realise you are pointing at him and hurriedly lowers your hand, embarrassed by your actions. “Sorry.” You say slightly blushing and then bows apologetic towards Wooyoung who just smiles at you.

“No need to apologize at all.” He calmly says with a very kind voice. Never once did he stop smiling. “Are you new to town? I don’t think I have seen you come here before.” He suddenly asks.

You nod a bit. “Yeah, I moved to here recently together with my family.” You answer honestly, though you feel a bit awkward standing in front of one of your biggest idols. There fell silence between the two of you and you both felt a bit awkward.

“I don’t know if this sounds crazy…but I was wondering if you might be interested in helping me with something?”

 

What is your answer?

Ehmm…Sure?

Eh? I’m sorry I can’t.

 

*Finally able to update this fanfic. So sorry it took so long!! >.< 

* I got the official poster for EMMM today. Isn't awesome!? DJ from Ver-Sah-Tyle made it. ^^