Go to a Photo Exhibition

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

 

 

You decide to go see a photo exhibition just for the curiosity.  You take your mobile up from your bag and use the internet on it to find the way to the photo exhibition, so you wouldn’t get lost in this new city.

As you walked towards the exhibition hall you looked around at the small shops along the way. There were many interesting shops, both clothing and accessory shops and cafés. You stopped now and then by shops to window shop. You smiled to yourself, you where beginning to really like the idea that you had moved to Seoul, besides a plus to Seoul where that you might have a bigger chance to get to kpop concerts.

As you reached the exhibition hall you silently went up the stairs and got inside the big building. You paid for your entrance ticket and entered the photo exhibition. You really liked taking photo’s yourself and enjoyed getting inspiration by looking at other people’s photos. 

As you went around the exhibit and looked at all kinds of different photos you bumped into a young male. You blushed a bit in embarrassment and apologized to the young male. The young male shook his head and smiled to you.

“Don’t worry, it was my fault too. Sorry.” The young male said also apologizing making both of you laugh a little. You looked at him and noticed that he looked very familiar.

“You like photo’s too?” He then asked and you silently nodded your head smiling.

“Yeah, it’s one of my hobbies. I really like to take photo’s of nature.” You answered and smiled to the young male who seemed very interested. He silently listened to you smiling the whole time. “How about you?” You then asked.

“I also like to take photo of the nature. It makes me relax when I feel stressed or down.” The young male said still smiling which made you blush a little. You went around the rest of the exhibition together chatting while looking at the many photos. You both had a great time.

As you where nearing the end of the exhibition you began to notice that a lot of the people around you was looking at you and the young male and you overheard some girls talking nearby.

“Oh look, it’s Nichkhun from 2PM!!! But who is that girl?” One of the girls said, and it was then you realised that the young male you had been chatting with for the last hour or so, was in fact the famous Thai prince from 2PM.

“No wonder he looked familiar.” You mumbled to yourself blushing. Nichkhun looked at you and smiled, totally ignoring that people was looking at the two of you while you where looking at all the photos.

“Just ignore them.” Nichkhun whispered to you and winked, making you blush and look into the floor as you slowly nodded your head.

“Are you okay?” Nichkhun suddenly asked you and you look up at him with a questioning look.

“What do you mean?” You ask.

“Well, you suddenly became so silent. Is it because I’m famous or because people are staring?” Nichkhun asked straightforward smiling. You blushed a bit and chuckled nervously.

“Well the thing is, some of the people staring at us doesn’t look like the most welcoming people. I don’t mind you being famous, as it doesn’t change the person you are. I just don’t like people staring.” You said honestly.

“Don’t worry about it. I will not let them harm you.” Nichkhun said assuring and smiled to you. You smiled back. “After all, you are my new friend.”

“Thanks.” You said laughing a bit.

As you got to the exit of the exhibition and got out of the building you both smiled to each other. You were glad that there weren’t many people outside so that they could stare at you.

“Say, I was thinking if you might be interested in meeting up sometime? As in meeting up and go somewhere to take pictures?” Nichkhun asked you smiling. You looked at him and smiled blushing a bit.

 

What do you say?

Yes, that sounds lovely!

It sounds nice, but I’m not so sure…