Go to a Café

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

 

 

You decide that you should search for a small café and get a cup of coffee. As you walk around the small streets searching for a decent looking café, you take your time to look around and remember all the surroundings, in case you want to come back into the area.

After walking around for about half an hour you stop when you notice a small cute sign with a coffee cup on, you decide to check it out. As you entered the small café you looked around, it all had a comfy feel about it, and it almost felt like you where home. You smiled to yourself and decided that it should be this café that you wanted to spend some time in. You went up to the front disk and ordered a Café Latte.

When you received your order of a Café Latte, you turned around and realized that there where no free tables. You sighed to yourself and almost panicked inside, when a young male, spoke up.

“You can sit here if you want. I don’t mind some company.” The young male said and smiled. You looked at him a bit unsure and shy but decided that you needed a place to sit, and though he looked suspicious it was the only place you could sit down. As you sat down, you silently and discreetly observed him more.

The young male stylish clothes, he had big dark shades on so people couldn’t see his eyes and he had a black beanie on that covered all his hair. Looking at his face, it made you remember something or someone, yet you couldn’t figure out what or who it was.

The young male soon saw that you where observing him, and dashed you a smile, which almost gave you butterflies in your stomach. He looked very handsome, even though you couldn’t see his eyes or his hair.

“Do I look good?” He asked chuckling a bit, which made you blush.

“Sorry it wasn’t my meaning to look at you like that.” You said apologizing and blushing even more. It was so embarrassing.

“Don’t worry, I was only joking.” He said smiling. You looked at him and apologized again before slowly smiling, still a bit embarrassed.

“So, are you new around here, I don’t recall seeing you around before?” He asked clearly showing interest in getting to know you better.

“Yeah, I moved to here with my family recently.” You answered and sipped a bit to your Café Latte.

“By the way, my name is Taecyeon but you can call me Taec.” The young male said smiling. Your head slowly turned up, as you looked at him shocked.

“That’s why you looked familiar to me!” You said and took your hands to your mouth as you realized you just said your thoughts out loud. You heard him laugh at your reaction.

“Was I that recognizable?” He asked still laughing. You blushed.

“Well the moment I saw you I thought you looked familiar, but I probably wouldn’t have noticed who you really where if you hadn’t told me your name.” You honestly answered.

“You seem like a really nice person. Want to meet up sometime?” He asked and smiled. Before you could react or anything he had already given you a small piece of paper with his number on. “Sadly I don’t have more time to be here, but I surely hope to hear from you again.” He said before leaving the café and you behind.

You slowly sat there and recollected what just happened. You slowly looked down on the small slip of paper in your hand.

 

But what to do with the number?

Call and say yes to meet up again

Call and say yes but that you are afraid of rumors