Go to the Park

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

 

 

You decide that you want to go take a stroll in the park, since it is great weather. The sun is shining brightly and it was warming. You silently smiled to yourself as you slowly walked towards the direction you meant the park was at, as you looked around taking in all the things, so that you wouldn’t forget the way.

As soon as you began seeing more and more trees and greenery you knew you where on the right track and your pace started to become a tiny bit faster. As you reached an entry gate to the big park you sighed in relief, since you at least didn’t get lost on the way. As soon as you entered the park, you where met by couples and families walking around everywhere.

You smiled as you saw children play catch ball with their fathers while their mothers laughed and watched. You went over to a more quite spot and sat down on the grass beneath a big tree. You observed the people around, the ones playing and the people walking past, chatting.

After a while you slowly began to feel a bit tired, and decided to take a small nap. When you woke up again you looked at your watch and you realised that you had slept an hour or so. You slowly stood up and tried to get some blood into your legs again, when you heard your stomach make a small growl. You sighed to yourself and looked around, when you spotted an ice cream stall. You decided to get an ice cream and thus slowly made your way to the ice cream stall.

When you came over to the ice cream stall there was only one in line before you, a girl.

You stood there in line and patiently waits still it’s your turn. The girl in front of you receive her ice cream and turns around, but hadn’t seen you standing behind her, and thus bumps into you, spilling her ice cream on your shirt. You both look a bit shocked on each other.

“I’m SO sorry!” The girl starts to apologizing and bowing to you a thousand times, you laugh a bit awkwardly.

“It’s okay, no harm made.” You say and try to make the girl stop bowing and apologizing. She slowly stops and looks at you; it is then you realize that the girl in front of you is Min from the famous girl group Miss A.

“L-Let me buy you a new shirt!” Min says still sorry for what she did. You just shrug it off like it ‘s nothing.

“Don’t worry about it.” You smiled assuring to her, but she still looks apologetic and sorry.

“At least let me give you my number so I can pay for the dry cleaning!” Min says while scribbling down her number on a small piece of paper and then hands it out for you to take.

 

Do you take the small piece of paper with her number?

Yes

No