To the park to take a small jog

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

You decide to go take a small jog around the park near your new home. You only had to walk for 5 minutes before the park came into your sight. You smiled to yourself as you arrived in the park. There were a lot of people there that day. It was the third time you had come there since you moved to the area.

 

Almost immediately as you had come to the park you start to jog around the small paths taking in the scenery. Children playing with other children or their parents, couples, old people, people with dogs, and people doing all sorts of exercise. But what stood out was a handsome guy standing by himself performing Taekwondo moves.

 

You stopped up and looked at him. He somehow seemed familiar to you. After looking at him for a couple of minutes he suddenly looks at you and smiles. You smile awkwardly back and blushes. After seconds of just looking at each other he then walks up to you.

 

“Interested in learning some Taekwondo?” The guy said still smiling a bright and happy smile. He really looked handsome you thought to yourself. Since he was standing closer you could get a better look at him.

 

“Chansung???” You suddenly blurted out as you realised who you where standing opposite. He laughed a bit at your sudden outburst of his name. Luckily you hadn’t said it loud enough for other people to hear. He was only ‘protected’ by some sunglasses and a cap.

 

After talking together for half an hour he started teaching you some easy Taekwondo moves. You where having a lot of fun doing it though you weren’t the best at imitating him. It was the first time you had ever done any martial arts moves, other than what most young people try out when they are young and have just watched a Jackie Chan or Jet Li movie.

 

After what seemed to be hours and where most people had returned home again, you and Chansung where still at it with the Taekwondo. You had learned some of the moves quickly, which earned you many praises from Chansung. He seemed to enjoy teaching you the martial arts sport.

 

You were both a bit tired after all the training but you where both in a great mood.

“Thanks for teaching me, it was so much fun.” You said as you had got some of your breath back. You really needed to get back in shape again. You hadn’t exercised much due to your family moving.

 

“You are always welcome to stop by my fitness centre. I’ll always be happy to teach you more. I can even teach you Kumdo if you are interested.” Chansung said smiling to you while handing you a small business card.

 

What do you answer?

 

  • Yes, I would really love to come by.
  • Sure, if you are really 100% sure…