Girl Start

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - An Interactive Story

You sat in your bed and looked around your new room. You and your family, consisting of you, your parents and your grandmother, had just moved to the big city of Seoul.

You where still unfamiliar with your new room, though it had already been a week or two, since you moved in. You weren’t that good with too many changes at once, so it would take you some time to get used to it all. You slowly stepped out of bed and went to the bathroom that was attached to your room, to get a shower before getting clothed.

As you where in the bath, you thought about the dream you had had while sleeping. It was a dream about meeting some of South Korea’s top male groups, 2PM. You where sure it was just a dream wish typical for a fangirl. It was obvious to you that any girl with a good pair of eyes would swoon over the boys in 2PM, as they where both charismatic and y. They weren’t called the beastly group for nothing after all.

As you stepped out of the bath and dried yourself, you looked into the mirror to look at your own face.

“Let’s do this! Let’s meet a lot of people from Seoul and make new friends.” You said before making a hwaiting pose with your arms. You smiled to yourself before getting some clothes on and leaving the bathroom after brushing your teeth.

As you came down the stairs and went through the living room to enter the kitchen you where met by your parents and grandmother, who was sitting by the table and eating breakfast. You greeted them all before you sat down and started eating your breakfast.

As you finished eating your breakfast you helped your mother with cleaning the dishes, while your grandmother went to the living room to watch TV and your father was busy reading the news paper. Your mother looked at you and smiled and thanked you for helping her.

When you where finished with helping your mother you went to your room and dried your hair as well as brushing it before tying it into a ponytail. As you where done you went downstairs again as you had decided to go outside and explore some of Seoul.

You grabbed your bag that was in the living room, before you said good-bye to your family and left the house. As you came out of the house and out on the street you looked around.

 

So where are you going?

To a Café

To a photo exhibition

To the nearby dance studio

To the park to take a small jog

Go shopping

To the playground