Chapter 8 ya'll! ^_^

- 1 3 -

 

Doojoon reached Eunhyuk’s house..

 

"Where did you go Joon?" asked Hyoyeon while chopping some veggies and munching some carrots.

 

"I just went to get something from someone." Doojoon answered while bowing his head and walking to the lounge.

 

"ohh ok.. i’m preparing dinner.. i’ll call you if it’s ready!" Hyoyeon shouted while mixing the pot.

 

"Where is it?" Eunhyuk asked Doojoon sounding curious. "huh? where's what?" Doojoon asked lost.

 

"Where’s the THING you went to get?'' Eunhyuk repeated.

 

"Oh.. uhm.. i.." Doojoon started thinking of what to say.

 

"I know you went to get Wooyoung.. your hand is bleeding.." Eunhyuk sighed.

 

"What?" Doojoon surprised by Eunhyuk's staright forwardness while hiding his hands behind his back.

 

"Is he still alive?" Eunhyuk asked sounding like he cared but in his mind, he wanted Wooyoung to die and he wanted Wooyoung to die in that right moment he saw Wooyoung with Tiffany.

 

"I’ll go wash my hands." Doojoon said while hurrying to the bathroom.

 

"You better be." Eunhyuk laughed.

 

"Guys.. the food’s ready.." Hyoyeon called out from the kitchen

 

"Woohoo~ Finally!" Eunhyuk smiled walking in to the kitchen feeling excited to taste Hyoyeon's food.

 

"Where’s Doojoon?" Hyoyeon asked while fixing the dishes and plates on the table.

 

"Oh he went to the bathroom.." Eunhyuk said while taking a sit on the table.

 

"Ok.. come on let’s go eat.. I’m so hungry." Hyoyeon said when he saw Doojoon entering the kitchen.

 

*~after eating dinner~*

 

"Woooaah~ so full!" Eunhyuk and Doojoon said. "Thank Hyo! You're the best!" Doojoon said while patting her head.

 

"I’ll help you clean." Eunhyuk offered Hyoyeon.

 

"Thanks.." Hyoyeon said grateful.

 

"I’ll help you too..!" Doojoon said didn't want to be left out.

 

"Ok.. you two can wash the dishes.. I’ll slice up some fruits for us!" Hyoyeon said while going to the refrigerator to put out the fruits.

 

*in the living room*

 

"Hyo?" Doojoon asked quietly.


"Yea? What is it?" Hyoyeon looked at Doojoon smiling.

 

"Are you really fine now?" Doojoon asked.

 

"Hmm? Yea.. i already forgot about Wooyoung.. you guys are here.. so i’m ok now.. and i really feel like we’re back when we were young.. Chotta~!" Hyoyeon said feeling good while grabbing a strawberry.

 

"That’s good! Didn't know you're that strong~" Eunhyuk said and patted Hyoyeon's head.

 

Hyoyeon just smiled at him

 

"Doojoon? Are you ok? You don’t look happy? Did something happen?" Hyoyeon noticed Doojoon staring in to space.

 

"huh? Uhm.. uhh.." Doojoon once again didn't know what to say.

 

"Is it taeyeon? Did you talk to her on the way?" Hyoyeon asked while patting Doojoon's back.

 

"Yea.. we just broke up.." Doojoon said sounding sad.

 

"Ohh..!" Hyoyeon hugged him tightly. "Don’t worry.. everything will turn out right!" Hyoyeon smiled. "I’m still here with you."

 

"Haha" was all Doojoon could say hugging Hyoyeon back tightly.

 

Feeling left out, Eunhyuk stood up and said "I’m going to the toilet.." and stomped away.

 

Hyo and Doo joon just looked at each other then hugged again..

 

After Eunhyuk went to the toilet he asked the two if they wanted to watch a movie.. then they agreed to watch My mighty Princess. Hyoyeon didn’t like watching action movies and this is the only movie that has a little sword fighting and romance/comedy, the other movies were all action.

 

The movie ended and the two guys saw Hyoyeon sleeping on the couch. They tried waking her up but Hyoyeon didn’t wake up. Eunhyuk tried to lift her up and put her inside the room and laid her down on the bed. He then stood up and kissed Hyoyeon on the forehead, Doojoon who was just watching at the door, he was shocked and he left the two and sat at the couch. Eunhyuk then closed the door of the room and sat next to Doojoon on the couch..

 

"You know what i really regret?" Eunhyuk started and had a sad face on.

 

"What?" Doojoon asked curiosly.

 

"Leaving this place.." Eunhyuk smiled a sad smile.

 

"Why?" Doojoon asked again.

 

"I don’t know.. I just really wish that my family didn’t leave.. Then I wouldn’t have left you guys here.." Eunhyuk smiled a small smile at Doojoon.

 

"I’m going to sleep.." Doojoon stood up knowing what Eunhyuk meant. He knew Eunhyuk also loved Hyoyeon the way he loved her and he knew the real reason why he regretted leaving. It's because he wanted to be with Hyoyeon.

 

"Ohh.." Eunhyuk taken aback. "Ok. Sleep well" Eunhyuk then smiled. "You too." Doojoon said while walking in to the other guest room looking back at Eunhyuk who went to Hyoyeon's room.

 

Eunhyuk went to the room where Hyoyeon was sleeping..

"I wish I never left." Talking to himself while touching hyo’s face. "You wouldn’t have to worry anymore.. i’m here.. I’ll take care of you."

 

Doojoon was on the door looking at Eunhyuk holding hyo, he felt that Eunhyuk loved Hyoyeon so much. Then Eunhyuk kissed Hyo’s forehead, Doojoon was so shocked that he didn't know what to do and just turned to his room.

 

"I’m going to take care of you from now on. You won’t get hurt anymore and I won’t leave you and stay by your side." Eunhyuk whispered while smiling.

 

Then he left hyoyeon’s room and went to the other room where he was going to sleep.

 

The next day, when they woke up, Hyoyeon had prepared them breakfast.

"Good morning oppas!" Hyoyeon smiled brightly. "Let’s eat.. I made some breakfast."

"WOW!!! I really missed your cooking hyo~ you never cooked for me anymore!!" Doojoon said while pouting.

"kekeke~ from now on i can cook for you!" Hyoyeon smiled. "Come on~!"

 

*~After eating their breakfast~*

 

"I’m going home.. I wanna take a shower and change.. I’ll meet you guys in the dance practice~ Anyong!" Hyoyeon said while grabbing her bag.

"Ok. Take care!" Eunhyuk and Doojoon yelled to Hyoyeon who was already at the front door.

"Do you want me to help you clean up hyung?" Doojoon asked Eunhyuk.

"Ohh.. no, it’s ok.. there's not much dishes anyways.. you should go home too." Eunhyuk assured.

"Ok.. see you hyung!" Doojoon said then left the house.

 

 

_______________________________________________

Alright~!!! I tried to write in different style here.. and sooo sooo sorry for taking so long to update T_T

I wasn't in the mood to write and I wish there will be something that comes in my mind for the next chapter >.<

anyways.. it's already 1:45am here xD but still I'm not sleepy. aigoo~

I hope you like my update!