break up..?

- 1 3 -

 

Chapter 7

*~outside the club~*

Hyoyeon still crying on Doojoon’s chest while Doojoon was comforting her. Eunhyuk was just walking back and forth thinking.

E: what do you want to do now?

D: we’ll let this cool down first.

H: I’m gonna break up with him of course. *sobbing*

Doojoon hugging her tighter.

E: ok ok..do you wanna go to my room?

D: yea.. let’s go.. we can’t go to mine.. coz. Erm.. you know...

H: yea.. *still crying*

 

*~on the way to Eunhyuk’s house~*

 

Hyoyeon feeling a lot better.

H: how are you and taeyeon? *looking at Doojoon*

D: we’re breaking up..

H: ha.. that’s funny.. when i got Wooyoung.. you and taeyeyon started going out aswell.. now i’m breaking up with Wooyoung you’re also breaking up with taeyeon.. we’re really best friends *trying to laugh at her own joke*

D: *erm.. looks at Eunhyuk*

E: are you alright now hyo?

H: yea.. *smiling* it feels like we’re back to the old days *smiles again* remember? We 3 always play in this street.. you 2 always grabs my hand and try to run and both of you go to the opposite directions but i always follow Eunhyuk-oppa.. *giggle*

Eunhyuk and Doojoon: yea..

LET’S GO!!! Grabs both of the guys hands and ran.. then halts.. Where are we going??

Eunhyuk: ahahaha..*held hyoyeon’s hands tightly* this way.

As they were running, the rain poured without any warning.. Hyoyeon loved it and danced under the rain like a little child enjoying the rain.

 

When they arrived Eunhyuk's house, they were drenched wet.

E: hyo, go and have a shower first... You always get sick if you don’t take a shower right after you played under the rain... i’ll get you a towel and clothes to change with

H: araso..

E: Doojoon, I’ll get you a towel too, just wait a sec.

D: ok..

*Hyoyeon singing in the shower*

~No fun, no manners.
You, devil, devil, you, you.

You better run, run, run, run, run.
I won’t give in, I’ll just kick you.~

Both Doojoon and Eunhyuk laughed.

 

Eunhyuk: hyo.. i left you clothes in the table next to the door!

Hyo: komawo!

E: i’m going to take my shower in my room..

D: ok.. *thinking*

 

*after all had their showers~*

Doojoon: I’ll be back.. I have to get something from somewhere

Hyo & Hyuk: kre..

 

*Doojoon left Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.. after a while, he reached the club and spotted what he was looking for.. Wooyoung and Tiffany*

“YA!” Doojoon shouted, both Wooyoung and Tiffany turned to look at the person who yelled.

D: can you please.. please stop flirting! Didn’t you just see Hyoyeon mad?! ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU DIDN’T EVEN STOP HER! Well, it’s better this way.. she doesn’t deserve a stupid person like you.!

Tiff: WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

W: You don’t have the right to tell me that! I know that you love Hyoyeon from the start and she never noticed you.. so just thank me that I’m giving her back to you!

Doojoon smirked then looked at Wooyoung and glared at him.

W: what? Just say your thanks man.. then leave!

Tif: yea! Leave! GO! Stupid idiot!

D: i have something to finish before i have to leave.

Wooyoung didn’t see it coming, then Doojoon just punched him in his face. Tiffany was taken aback and couldn’t believe what Doojoon just did. Then Doojoon punched Wooyoung again until Wooyoung couldn’t stand up and face swollen with heaps of blood smothered in his face. Tiffany couldn’t do anything and just looked at Wooyoung without blinking.

Many people have gathered around them then Taeyeon and her friends who noticed that something was happening. Taeyeon saw Doojoon bashing Wooyoung up. She saw Tiffany, one of her friends just looking at them. Taeyeon yelled then Doojoon snapped out of it and saw Wooyoung lying on the floor with lots of blood in the face and his clothes. He stood up and walked to taeyeon with a smile. Taeyeon couldn’t believe it that he just left Wooyoung. Taeyeon’s friends went to Tiffany and asked if she was alright then Tiffany started crying and went to Wooyoung who was half passed out.

Taeyeon stopped Doojoon from leaving..

Tae: What is wrong with you?! Did you know you could be in jail for this?! How can you do this to Hyoyeon’s boyfriend?! Why are you.. *Doojoon cut her off..*

D: my problem?! Everything! You! Hyoyeon! I don’t even know what to do anymore!

Tae: my question is why are you trying to kill WOOYOUNG?! He is hyoyeon’s.. *Doojoon cut her off again*

D: NOT ANYMORE!

Tae: what are you saying?! Are you crazy?! I know that you love Hyoyeon but..

D: Shut up! Please. Stop.. I can’t do it anymore Taeyeon.. I’m so sorry.. Leave me alone

Tae: what..? leave you alone? are you breaking up with me now?

D: I’m sorry..

Taeyeon just stared at him leaving, and tears were forming in her eyes. Her friends who heard everything went to Taeyeon and hugged her saying she’d be alright and Doojoon wasn’t good enough for her. Taeyeon couldn’t move and started crying.

 

 

___________________________________

sorry for late update guys! I didn't get to use a computer yesterday T_T and I was just sleeping xD LOL

but really.. I didn't get to use a computer cause the laptop was used by my older sis, then my lil sis was using the other computer and my older brother was playing dota on his computer.. T_T poor me.. lol

anyways.. I hope you like it.. poor taeng.. and this might be the start of wootae..? lol not sure yet so don't get your hopes up :P