L-O-V-E

- 1 3 -

 

Months have pass and everything were all back to normal. The three best friends; Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Doojoon were inseparable. They had moved on about the ‘Wooyoung-Taeyeon’ relationship. They were shocked at first but they saw that Wooyoung and Taeyeon had so much love for each other.

 

Hyoyeon never knew about the feelings Doojoon and Eunhyuk had for her but the two boys had been treating her like she was their girlfriend. When the other was out of sight, the one who had left with Hyoyeon would make some move to make her notice them. The innocent Hyoyeon thought that the boys only treated her that way was because they were “best friends”.

 

They were on their way to the club with the crew to celebrate their win in the dancing completion at school. They were going to have a party all night long as the school holiday had also just started.

 

They entered the club with excitement and went straight to the dance floor. The song played by the DJ was the mashup of Shinee’s Lucifer and Super Juniors’ Bonamana. Everyone had known the dance because the mashup was so popular.

 

The party had just started and one dance didn’t finish their energy. They all went to sit and went to get drinks after dancing the song.

 

“That was one epic dance time!” Yuri exclaimed sipping her drink. “That was really fun.” Hyoyeon agreed sitting on the leather couch. Eunhyuk sat down next to her as Doojoon went to get them their drinks.

 

Doojoon sat next to Eunhyuk giving them their drinks. They were all talking about how they will spend their school holidays. Eunhyuk was the only one who didn’t talk much as he was thinking about other stuff. Hyoyeon noticed and said, “Are you alright oppa?” looking him in the eye. “Yea, yea, I’m fine. Why?” Eunhyuk gulped is beer. “You look like you’re spacing out. Hmm,” Hyoyeon thought that something was wrong for him to be acting weird tonight. “Don’t worry Hyo! Nothing’s wrong! Let’s go dance?” getting up from the couch and pulling Hyoyeon with him. “Doojoon, come dance with us!” Hyoyeon said to Doojoon as they passed by him.

 

Doojoon joined them dance and more of their friends joined on to the dance floor. After drinking and dancing for many hours. They all felt exhausted and some were drunk. Eunhyuk and Doojoon felt a little bit tipsy as they had drank more than 5 beers and some strong other drinks. Hyoyeon went home with the other girls as they all were going to have a sleepover at her place.

 

Doojoon entered his home and went straight to his bed and collapsed on it as he felt so tired and drunk from the drink he had at the club. Eunhyuk arrived at his house and went straight to his room as well and lied down his bed still thinking of how to tell the news to his friends and especially Hyoyeon. He felt a little bit tired but he still can’t stop thinking.

 

Eunhyuk went out his room and went to grab some cold water and drank it to cool of his mind. He thought about ringing Hyoyeon to meet her up not minding if she was already asleep.

 

*On this point onward, you guys should listen to 'DBSK - Love in the Ice.' It sets the mood*

 

*Ring.. Ring.. Ring** the phone rang in his ears.

 

Hyoyeon picked up the call seeing that it was her Eunhyuk oppa calling her. “Yoboseyo oppa?” She asked. “Hyoyeon, would you mind meeting me tonight at the park near your house?” Eunhyuk sounded troubled making Hyoyeon feel worried. “Uh, sure oppa” she said. “Meet me there in 5 minutes.” He said then hung up. Hyoyeon was about to put on her shoes when Yoona asked where she would go. “I’m just going for a walk. Just do whatever you want while I’m gone!” She said going out the door. “Oh, alright! Take care!” She heard Yoona shout. She chuckled.

 

 

In no time, she arrived at the park where Eunhyuk told her to meet. In just minutes, he arrived too. They sat down on the bench. They sat there not caring about the silence and just stared out the night sky. “I have to tell you something Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said breaking the silence first. Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk confused and worried. She can feel that something is going to happen and she didn’t like it. “Hmm?” She said looking up the stars again. “Now that we are big and mature, we can handle things well now, right?” He said looking now at her. “She’s so beautiful.” He thought. He wanted to hug her and never leave her side ever again. “But that would never happen.” He said to himself, when he thought that he would be by her side always.

 

Hyoyeon was now more confused as to what Eunhyuk was telling her. She didn’t reply and waited for what he was going to say next. She was still staring at the stars when she felt him hug her. She looked at his face. Eunhyuk had his eyes closed that looked like he was about to cry.

 

“I love you Hyoyeon.” He said still hugging her. He felt Hyoyeon stiffened then loosened as she patted his head. He looked up and saw Hyoyeon staring at him smiling. “I love you too oppa! I love you with Doojoon. Don’t ever EVER forget that.” She said still smiling. Eunhyuk broke the hug and looked at her with painful eyes. “I knew that, but I didn’t like that you love me just as a friend Hyoyeon.” He told himself. “That’s not what I meant.” He said aloud for Hyoyeon to hear. Hyoyeon looked confused and shocked. “What?” She asked staring back at her Eunhyuk oppa that looked like he was about to get stand up and run.

 

“I love you more than just a dongsaeng. I never thought of you as my little sister and I never loved you as a friend. I love you so much that I want you to be by my side forever and never look at other guys.” He said in one breath. Hyoyeon gasped standing up. Eunhyuk stared in to her beautiful eyes that looked like it was going to pop out any second. He chuckled looking at his beautiful Hyoyeon. “I’m telling you this because I’m leaving for Seoul soon.” He said not looking at her now. “You’re leaving?” Hyoyeon asked trying to think what he just said before saying he was leaving.

 

“I’m telling you all this because I’m not sure when I will be back. My dad called me a few days ago and he said there was a problem and he needed my help.” He said trying to let Hyoyeon sit back again. “I want you to know my feelings before leaving. And I want to know if you feel the same way too.” He looked at Hyoyeon pleadingly. “I don’t know what to say.” She said rubbing her temples. She had too much to think now. She had Doojoon and Eunhyuk loving her. And both of them were equally loved by her. Her friends had told her that Doojoon have been in love with her since the first time they saw them together.

 

“What about Doojoon?” She said aloud. “What ABOUT Doojoon?” Eunhyuk asked. “He loves me too.” She said looking at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk knew about Doojoon’s feelings but he didn’t know that Hyoyeon knew about his feelings now. “Did he confess before me? I don’t think he would.” He thought.

 

“Think about who you love more. Doojoon or me. I will be waiting for your answer. And I want it soon, before I leave.” Eunhyuk said. “I’m not sure when I would be back or if I will be back.” He added. Hyoyeon sat there speechless. “That’s all I want to say.” Eunhyuk said looking at Hyoyeon with sad eyes. He doesn’t know what to feel. He wants her to pick him and to love him more than she loved Doojoon. He knows it was selfish of him as Doojoon and Hyoyeon have been together more than they’d spent together this year. But he still had his hopes that Hyoyeon would pick him. He knows he loved her more than Doojoon. He never forgot Hyoyeon since the day he left and he came back for her. “I’ll walk you home.” He said getting up. He looked at Hyoyeon who was quiet and stood up from the bench.

 

The walk was short and silent. And they arrived at Hyoyeon’s house. He hugged her before letting her go, he kissed her passionately. She kissed him back. She didn’t know why but she loved the feeling of Eunhyuk kissing her. They broke the kiss and Eunhyuk kissed her forehead before he left.

 

Hyoyeon stood there for a minute then sighed. “Now I have two problems. Doojoon and Eunhyuk oppa.” She thought. She went in her house finding the girls sleeping on the couch and on the floor with the T.V on. “I forgot you guys were here.” She said to herself then went inside her room, lies down and closed her eyes. She would do the thinking tomorrow as she felt exhausted from what happened today.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong All~ as I have said, I was going to update today ^_^

thank you for waiting.. and I hope this update was enough for all your waiting..!

wait for the next chapter :D

 

COMMENT! tell me who you want Hyo to end up with.. though I know the ending.. but I *might* change it LOL

no silent readers :DD