Chajjatta - Found you

- 1 3 -

 (FINAL ENDING - For people who HOPED for HYOHYUK)

Listen to this song while reading

 

-13 months LATER-  SEOUL

“Sajang-nim, Mr Lee called to inform you that SM wanted to contact you for some time now.” Secretary Wook told Eunhyuk who was walking, looking at the shops. “Tell appa I’ll take care of it. Thanks Wookie.” He replied looking around the mall he’s been running for nearly a year.

Lee Eunhyuk has become the President of the Lee Mall or LM for 9 months. His father passed the job on to him as his father was troubled to handle many things at once. Eunhyuk never wanted to inherit the job but accepted it in the end because the love of his life didn’t pick him for another guy. Moving on, he busied himself and tried to forget his heart aches that she gave him.

13 months after moving on and forgetting about her, or so he thought, he saw a very familiar girl walking in to a girls’ shop. A girl he never had dreamt of seeing in his own mall. The girl he still wanted to see after all this time.

 

“OMG, you guys! Can you stop doing that in public? Ugh!” Hyoyeon said to the two lovers who can’t get enough of each other. Doojoon and Nicole, her best friend and his girlfriend have been going out for nearly 6 months. Doojoon and Hyoyeon’s relationship didn’t turn out well as what they both thought it would be. Their love for each other wasn’t a love that of lovers but a love that is of a family.

“You’re just jealous unnie!” Nicole said to Hyoyeon and put out her tongue as she said “mehrong!” Doojoon laughed at the two girls he love. “Come on guys, you’re playing again.” Doojoon said as she held Nicole’s hand and dragged her to Hyoyeon. “Let’s go to that dress shop! Those dresses look nice! I could wear it to the club!” Nicole exclaimed as she saw a dress shop and ran in the shop. Doojoon was dragged in with her as he was holding her hands. Hyoyeon just sighed. “Here we go again. She’s spending so much again. Aigoo. Poor Doojoon.” She thought as she went after them. She looked at her side as she saw someone familiar but dismissed it and thought that it was just her imagination.

Nicole gave Hyoyeon dresses that she thought would look y for Hyoyeon and made her try it on in the fitting room. Hyoyeon just gave in at the little girl’s request as this trip was just short and she thought of just enjoying it while looking for Eunhyuk at the same time. She knows that it’d be hard for her to look for Eunhyuk in the big city of Seoul but she just hoped she’ll see him even just for a while.

 

Eunhyuk followed the girl leaving his secretary wondering where he’d go. HE thought that he was just hallucinating that he’d see the girl he never wanted to see (or he REALLY REALLY wanted to see, but just kept denying his feelings). He went looking in the shop to see Doojoon with a girl hugging him from behind. “Oppa~ please please.. buy me this. Just one?” He heard the girl saying with a pout. “Coley, we’ve spent so much for you. You won’t get to wear all the stuff we’ve bought today!” Doojoon said as he turned around and kiss the girl’s forehead.  “Hmp! I’ll just tell unnie then.” She said stumping on her foot then walked to the fitting room. He saw Doojoon sighed then tsked and looked up to see Eunhyuk looking at him. They were both shocked at each others’ presence.

 

“Hyung! Long time no see! We’ve been waiting for you to come back! We tried contacting you but your phone was unavailable to reach. And we didn’t know where you stated here in Seoul!” Doojoon said as he sat on the bench outside the dress shop. “I changed my phone number.” Eunhyuk chuckled. “By the way, how are you and Hyoyeon? And who was the girl awhile ago?” he added as he took a glance at the shop where he saw the same girl he saw hugging Doojoon just a minute ago.

Doojoon nodded. “Ah that’s why we can’t contact you. Hyoyeon have been trying to contact you for ages and she’s always hoping that you’d pick up.” He said sighing. “That girl you saw just now is Nicole. She’s my girl friend. We’ve been together for about 6 months?” He giggled looking at the girl he loves in the shop looking for more dresses, he shook his head. “What happened to Hyoyeon and you?” Eunhyuk asked curious. “Long story short, we never loved each other the way we thought we loved each other.” Eunhyuk looked at Doojoon confused. “I don’t love her the way I love Nicole now, and she doesn’t love me the way she loves you.” Doojoon said looking at Eunhyuk straight in the eyes.

Eunhyuk was speechless. “She doesn’t love me the way she loves you.” That sentence kept repeating in his mind. “Do you get what I mean hyung?” Doojoon started again. “When you left, the two of us always hanged out and everything felt the same. I felt like nothing changed in our relationship. It felt like we were still just best friends even though we were a couple. We did things the way we did before. But there’s no different feeling of love. I really can’t explain it. Then one day, we both were talking in the dance room and Nicole came in as a new student. When I saw her I felt something different. Then Hyoyeon told me to talk to Nicole. When we became close with Nicole, I felt that I can’t love Hyoyeon the way i feel for Nicole. Hyoyeon and I broke up. Then in few months, Nicole and I became a couple.” Doojoon finished standing up.

Eunhyuk looked up to Doojoon, “Is-is Hyo here with you?” He said as his heart started beating so fast, “I saw her going in to that shop, but then I saw you and Nicole hugging then I thought it wouldn’t be.” He said looking at the shop again. He saw Nicole giving another girl who was facing with her back at him. “She’s here right?” He said walking close to the shop. He’s heart has been beating so fast he thought it would burst out. He saw the girl turn around and saw the most beautiful girl he ever saw in his life. Hyoyeon looked like she saw a ghost and gasped.

 

Nicole had been giving Hyoyeon a lot of dresses to try on and she was getting tired of putting on clothes and taking it off again. She knows she won’t be buying any of those dresses she just fitted but seeing Nicole look like she was enjoying made her feel bad. She went out of the fitting room told Nicole to just pick one dress to buy and she’ll pay for it. Nicole looked outside the shop and saw Doojoon talking to a guy she doesn’t recognize. “I wonder who that guy oppa’s talking to.” Nicole said aloud. “And he’s coming near too.. Hmm?” She added looking at the man coming near the shop. Hyoyeon looked at what Nicole’s been saying and saw the guy she’s been looking for. Hyoyeon gasped as she pointed at Eunhyuk. “Eunhyuk oppa?” She said not believing what she is seeing.

Eunhyuk hugged Hyoyeon tightly earning a gasp from Hyoyeon and Nicole. Eunhyuk buried his face in Hyoyeon’s neck inhaling her sweet scent. He missed her. He missed her so much. So much that he would go crazy. “I miss you.. I missed you so much Hyo.” Eunhyuk whispered to Hyoyeon who was still shocked. Regaining back her consciousness, she hugged him back as tightly. “I missed you more oppa.” She said sounding like she was about to cry. Her tears were threatening to come out but swallowed back her tears as she didn’t want to cry in public. They broke the hug and just stared at each others’ eyes and then smile.

 

“So you guys know each other from back then huh.” Nicole said giggling then took a sip from her drink. They all went to the food court to get some food and to catch up with each other. “Yea we’re all childhood friends.” Hyoyeon answered as she looked at both Doojoon then Eunhyuk who had their smile on. “That is so cute!” Nicole said cutely. They all laughed at Nicole’s childishness. Doojoon hugged her. “You are so cute!” Doojoon said pinching Nicole’s cheeks. Nicole blushed as Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at the cheesy couple. Eunhyuk just smiled. “How long are you guys staying here for?” Eunhyuk asked the three. “We’ve been here for nearly a month.” Hyoyeon said. “A month?” Eunhyuk asked. “What are you guys doing here for a month?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon who was eating her meal. “Actually, we’re living here now. In Seoul.” Doojoon answered Eunhyuk instead. “Why?” Eunhyuk asked again. “Doojoon oppa, Hyoyeon unnie, me and the rest of the crew at school were called to be trained in SM! You know the entertainment company?” Nicole said excitedly. “SM Entertainment?” Eunhyuk asked. That company has been calling for him to be trained and he was just declining them but still SM Entertainment is still being persistent on getting him.

“Wow that’s great! You know, SM have been wanting to get me as well.” He said to the three who was shocked. “I didn’t accept their offer cause of LM and my dad.” He added. He continued, “since you guys are going to be trained in that company, I should as well join you!” They all agreed. They finished their meals and got their contact numbers.

 

 

 

Later that night, Hyoyeon received a text message from Eunhyuk asking if she was free tomorrow to meet up with him. Hyoyeon agreed to meet him at a nearby park just a walk from the place she was staying..

The next day, Hyoyeon went and walked to the park Eunhyuk mentioned. They both saw each other and walked together around the park. “Eunhyuk oppa,” Hyoyeon said while they were walking. “Hmm?” Eunhyuk asked. “You know, if I didn’t picked Doojoon, he would never realise that his love for me wasn’t of a lover.” Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk as she stopped walking, and sit on a bench. “I don’t regret picking him. But I regret not letting you know that I love you.” Eunhyuk looked at her and took her hands in his. He brushed some of the hairs in her face and stared at her beautiful brown eyes. “I have wanted to hear that since forever!” He said and hugged her as tight as he could. He broke the hug and pecked her lips.

Hyoyeon was shocked but then smiled after. “Can we start over again?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon who was still smiling at him. Hyoyeon kissed him passionately. When the kiss broke Eunhyuk had a big smile on his face, “I missed your kiss.” He said then kissed her again. “So? What’s you answer?” Eunhyuk asked. “Do I have to answer? I have been kissing you already. Can that be the answer for you question?” She said chuckling then pecked his lips once more and stood up. “Should we get some ice cream?” She asked. He chuckled, “Sure!” Eunhyuk stood up and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand walking down the park swaying their hands together.

 

The END!

 

 

______________________________

I hope you guys loved the ending.. *NO ONE DIED!* LOL

I hope you guys will subscribe to my other fanfic *REGRET* it's a YONGSEO story and * Wife* for all JongSica fans :D

PLEASE Support me there too~! ^^

Thank you all for everything!

 

Love, ILoveG9