*13* Kkeut! END..

- 1 3 -

 

For the past few days, Hyoyeon have been thinking about what Eunhyuk have told her. She couldn’t just pick one from the other. Tonight the three of them were coming over to Doojoon’s house. Hyoyeon still felt tired from all the thinking and told Doojoon and Eunhyuk if she could rest for a bit in his room. Doojoon and Eunhyuk didn’t mind her and told her to get some rest. She went inside Doojoon’s room and lied down the bed. She her side and saw an alarm clock on a table. It said it was just 3:45pm. She sat down and opened the first drawer on the bed side table. She saw a book and opened it. It looked like a diary. “I didn’t know Doojoon kept a diary. Should I read it?” She thought. “Just a little bit. Hehehe~” She looked through it and read the first page.

 

June 23rd 2009, “Last year? That’s a bit old” She thought.

Today was such a bad day for me. Hyoyeon and Wooyoung are hanging out together again. I can’t help but feel jealous. I can’t always look at Hyoyeon being with other guys. I should find someone to help me get away from Hyoyeon. I should stop my feelings for her if she doesn’t even notice my feelings.

I should sleep now and stop thinking about Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon Saranghae.

 

Hyoyeon flipped a few pages.

 

August 5th 2009

Taeyeon and I hung out today. It’s nice to be with her. I totally forgot about Hyoyeon. It’s a good sign right? But I still feel a bit incomplete. *sigh* what to do about this?

I’m hungry.

 

Reading a few more pages. Hyoyeon read the last page of the diary.

 

December 23rd 2009

Today, Taeyeon told me that it’s ok to use her. She knows my feeling for Hyoyeon would never change. She cried and then smiled. I really felt sorry for her. And she still act like nothing’s wrong about that. I wish I can love her the way I love Hyoyeon. Why can’t I stop loving Hyoyeon? Why does my heart hurt whenever she’s with other guys? Why do I always think I can’t go on without her? Why can’t I just tell her I love her? Why? Because I’m scared that she won’t love me back the way I loved her. I’m scared that it’ll ruin our friendship. Being together since we were young. Always talking with each other. Playing with each other. Growing up and experiencing new things together. I don’t know when I started to like her.. I don’t know when I started loving her either.. Whenever I think about it, I think my mind would burst.

There are many things I want to do with her. I want to feel how to kiss her, to hug her or to hold her hand thinking that we are a couple. I don’t want to spend my whole life to imagine all this stuff; she knows that I’ve been with her every time. Why did I have to fall in love with her? She wouldn’t look at me the same. It isn’t so easy to love her when she loves someone else. All I want is her.

I don’t want to wake up thinking about her. I don’t want to see how beautiful whenever she smiles. I don’t want to want her; I don’t want to need her so bad. But now I can’t even fake it. I never thought I could love her the way I do.

Hyoyeon, When will you ever love me?

 

Hyoyeon closed the book with tears in her eyes. She never thought that Doojoon would feel this way for her. Hyoyeon had liked Doojoon before she liked Wooyoung. She never told him because she was too shy to admit it. “So it was never a one sided love.” She chuckled. She looked at the clock on the table and saw that it was already 4:18pm. It’s good that the boys didn’t check up on her or she’ll be busted reading Doojoon’s diary.

 

“I should give my love to him.” She said aloud.

 

Hyoyeon went out of the room after fixing her face and saw the two guys staring at the T.V concentrating on the movie they were watching. She sat next to Doojoon and smiled at him. Doojoon looked at her and put his arms around her cuddling her on the couch.

 

Eunhyuk saw it and felt a little bit of jealousy but concentrated on the movie and just forget about it. The night passed quickly, watching movies, talking and eating together. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went home when it was getting late.

 

 

Doojoon and Hyoyeon were hanging out together because Eunhyuk had to pack his things for Seoul. Hyoyeon thought that this is the right time to ask Doojoon. Doojoon had the same thing in his mid. He wanted to tell her his true feelings before anything happens bad.

 

“Doojoon.” Hyoyeon said. “Hyoyeon.” Doojoon said at the same time. They looked at each other and then laughed. “You go first.” Doojoon told Hyoyeon. “No, it’s ok. It can wait.” Hyoyeon said to Doojoon signalling him to go on.

 

“Uhm,” Doojoon felt a little bit nervous on what he’s going to say next. Hyoyeon waited for him to continue and looked at him. “You know, I love you right?” Doojoon looked at Hyoyeon. “But, I know that you only think I love you as my best friend.” He continued. “Doojoon,” Hyoyeon started but was cut off by Doojoon, “I have always seen you as a girl. I am so glad that we have become best friends. But I want more to that. I love you. I love you ever since we were young.” Doojoong started playing with his fingers and looked down. Hyoyeon smiled and she never felt that she would feel the same way as him now. She hugged him tightly and softly whispered in his ear, “I love you too, Doojoon.” Doojoon backed away from Hyoyeon not believing what she just said. “Say that again?” He asked.

 

“I don’t know why I never told you I had feelings for you before. Maybe I was scared that you didn’t feel the same way as I did. And eventually it faded away and never came back. But now that I know your true feelings, I want to give us a chance.” She said and smiled taking his hands. Doojoon felt like he was dreaming. His eyes almost popping out from its socket. He couldn’t believe that his Hyoyeon would feel the same way. He never thought that this day would come. He smiled and then jumped up and down. Hyoyeon laughed at his reaction. Doojoon came up to her and hugged her tight. Almost squeezing her to death. Hyoyeon had a big smile on her face.

 

 

At that moment, Eunhyuk was passing by going to meet up with them. He saw Doojoon jumping up and down and hugged Hyoyeon who had a big smile on her face. Eunhyuk felt so sad that he wanted to scream and cry his heart out. He went running back to his house. “I guess that she didn’t pick me.” He said hugging his pillow.

 

After crying his heart out inside his room, He pulled out his phone and dialled his dad’s number.

 

“Yoboseyo? Hyuk-ah?” A man’s voice answered. “Appa, I’ll be back as soon as possible. Maybe tomorrow?” Eunhyuk felt like crying again but he didn’t want his dad to hear it and swallowed back his tears. “Really? That’s good! I really need your help here! The sooner you come the better. Alright! See you tomorrow! I’ll pick you up at the train station. Just sms me what time you’re arriving.” His dad said. “Araso.” Was all Eunhyuk could reply. “Ok, bye!” then they both hung up.

 

He lied back down his bed stretching and looking up the ceiling with broken heart. I guess I should say my goodbyes now.

 

He went up to Hyoyeon’s house and mastered up all his courage to say his goodbye. He didn’t want to cry in front of Hyoyeon and took a deep breath calming him down.

 

He knocked on the door and Doojoon answered it. Doojoon had his big smile on. Eunhyuk smiled at him in return. “You’re here? Come in, I thought that you were busy?” Doojoon said with excitement in his voice. “I am, I just wanted to talk to both of you.” Eunhyuk stepped in the house. He saw Hyoyeon coming out from the kitchen with a smile on her face. Eunhyuk felt so sad and wanted to cry again but swallowed back his tears trying to look calm.

 

Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk. They looked at each other in the eye but Eunhyuk looked away. Hyoyeon felt sad about not picking him. But put the thought away and went to the living room where the two boys went.

 

Doojoon was so excited that he wanted to tell the whole world that Hyoyeon and he are together now. “hyung hyung!” Doojoon had excitement on his voice. Eunhyuk looked at Doojoon who went to Hyoyeon and hugged her from the back, he felt like he wanted to kill Doojoon right now but thought that it was immature for him to act that way. He did say that they were big now and should act mature and should handle things well.

 

“We’re together now!” Doojoon yelled, making Eunhyuk look at Hyoyeon who was looking back at him with an apologetic look. Eunhyuk cleared his throat and then smiled. He hugged Doojoon and then looked at Hyoyeon. “That’s good.” He patted Doojoon’s back. He swallowed back more tears and said, “I have news too.” Hyoyeon and Doojoon looked up at him. “I’m leaving tomorrow for Seoul.” He continued. “When are you coming back?” Doojoon asked with sadness in his voice. “I’m not sure. My dad’s company needs me right now. I don’t think I will be back soon.” Eunhyuk said looking down. “I might not come back. To stay away from you.” He added in his thought looking at Hyoyeon who was now looking like she was about to cry.

 

“I’m just here to tell you that.” He said standing up. “I’ll see you whenever I see you.” He chuckled. “But that would never happen” he said to himself. Walking out of the house, he glanced back at Hyoyeon who was sitting on the couch. Hyoyeon stood up and ran after him leaving Doojoon with an, “I’ll be right back.”

 

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon called out to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk stopped and looked back with sadness in his eyes. “Are you leaving so soon because of me?” Hyoyeon asked in tears now. “What do you think? Do you want me to stay and be the third wheel in your relationship? Do you want me to stay and looked at you and Doojoon together?” He said with tears in his eyes threatening to fall out soon.

 

“I’m so sorry oppa.” Hyoyeon hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn’t want to hug her back but thought that this would be his last time touching Hyoyeon. He hugged her so tight that he didn’t want to let go but broke off from the hug and run towards his house crying.

 

 

______

"Kkeut" END.. is it? LOL

How was the ending of the story? Anyone happy that Doojoon and Hyoyeon got together? Poor hyukkie.. I know my lil sister's gonna kill me when she reads this. LOL

anyways. :P

 

COMMENT and tell me to finish the story soon!!!!

 

COMMENT.. OR COMMENT.. ORRR COMMENT!!!

*read chapter 13*