Together. -WooTae- *wink wink*

- 1 3 -

Wooyoung's POV

 

I checked my face in the mirror again to see if I covered up all the bruises in my face. I walked out of the bathroom and went outside of house heading to.. where? Where am I going?

I already thought of apologising, but why am I scared?

I'm scared of them rejecting me.

*sigh*

I walked down the streets and saw the club, it was still closed. Clubs open in the evening, I wonder if people knew what happened last night.

I don't want to think about it. I should just hurry and apologise and clear things up.

 

I'm already infront Taeyeon's school. Why am I nervous?!

I can do it.. I can do it, right? Yes! I can do it!

I have to apologise to Hyoyeon then Tiffany and tell Taeyeon that I love her.

I also have to apologise to Doojoon.

Alright let's go Wooyoung.. AJA!

 

I can see Tiffany with some girls, I think that was Jessica and Seohyun?

I have to talk to her now.. "Tiffany!" I yelled. She looked over at me and smiled. She smiled? Isn't she mad at me?

I ran to her, " Can I talk to you? In private?" Looking over to seohyun and Jessica, she said "Sure."

She led me to a bench and sat down. "Why do you wanna talk to me?" she asked looking at the buildings in front of us. "Uhm," I said. " I just want to apologise for.." UGH! What do I say? For using her? That I didn't really love her? "What?" She asked. "Uhm, I'm sorry for.. lying.. to you." I said stuttering. Lying? Well that's the best way to put it. "Wooyoung, I know you didn't like me one bit." Tiffany said in a quiet voice. "What?" I asked surprise.


"I also knew about you and Hyoyeon," I looked at her with my mouth slightly opened. How did she know everything? Now I think that I was the one who was lied to, was she using me too? As if reading my thoughts, she said 'I was just using you to forget about someone." I looked at her sad expression, she had a boyfriend before me? As if reading my thoughts again, she said "My boyfriend and I broke up because he left for Seoul," I was just looking at her trying to find words to say, "He told me that it would be hard to be in a long distance relationship," she continued, looking at me with those sad eyes, "I'm sorry for using you." she said and then left me sitting on the bench.

I sighed in relief, I'm glad to know that I wasn't only using her, but she too was using me, so we're even. Now I have to find Hyoyeon and the rest.

 

Going inside the building looking around, I asked some students who were hanging out near the door where the dance and music rooms are and they told me that it was on the 2nd floor of the building. I quickly said my thanks and went up the stairs. While walking up the stairs, I bumped the person who I was looking for, Hyoyeon. She was shocked to see me. I sighed, "Can I talk to you?" I asked her, It's good that she was by herself at the moment, I wouldn't want to deal with Doojoon the same time. She looked hesitant but said, "Okay." Then I lead her out of the building, I brought her behind the building where there were benches and I told her to sit, she sat down without saying anything.

 

After a moment of silence, I started to talk, "Hyoyeon," she was looking at the trees, "I'm sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry for everything." I looked down, I could sense her looking at me and when I lifted my head up I saw her looking at me smiling. Why was she smiling? Wasn't she mad at me just the other day? Did she move on? She's not mad at me anymore? Questions and questions where piling up my mind. "I forgive you," she said breaking off my thoughts. I looked at her eyes once again and I could see that she wasn't lying. "Re-really..?" I asked to make sure she was serious. I saw her smile again, she's so pretty when she smiles, I never regretted going out with her, I loved her, the only thing I regret was that I used her. I sighed again. "I didn't say that what you did didn't hurt me, but I'm actually relieved that we're not together anymore, I don't know why but I've moved on. I don't know why I got over you so quickly but I think that it was good that i got over you so quickly and that I didn't hurt as much as I thought I would be." I looked at her surprised, once again, I felt relieved that she's not taking any grudge against me.

 

We said our last goodbyes and we agreed to become friends, good friends. But I couldn't stop myself from thinking why Hyoyeon got over me so quickly, was it because of Doojoon? Did he confess to her already? Or was it the other guy, the new guy, her best friend when she was young. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her. 

 

She was alone, I wonder why she was alone. I ran up to her quickly and yelled out her name, she stopped on her tracks and turned to look at me. She had red eyes, was she crying? I walked up to her and I saw her wipe her tears away. "Taeyeon, are you alright?" Looking at me then walked away. She was crying, was it because of Doojoon? Did they break up? I then ran up to her again, "Can I talk to you?" I pleadingly asked.

We went out of the school and walked to the park. I would look at her from time to time and she would smile at me whenever our eyes met. Why didn't I tell her I loved her before? Why did I have to use people and hurt them to forget about her when it didn't even work.? 

"Taeyeon," I said and she looked at me, she is so pretty. "Do you want to sit here?" I said and she nodded her head. I started the conversation first, "How are you?" She looked at me with those sad eyes I saw just moments ago, I wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be alright but something's stopping me, what is it? I sighed again.

"Doojoon," she said. I looked at her, "we broke up the other night." she said with teary eyed. I hugged her, she was taken a back but that made me tighten my hug. She relaxed after a while and I caressed her back. I could hear her sobbing a lil bit in my embrace. I should tell her now. I would tell her how much I love her.

I loosened my hug and looked her in the eye, there were tears in her eyes and I wiped the tears away. "I don't know how to start this but I can't hold it in anymore," she stopped crying and looked at me.

"Taeyeon," looking her in the eyes, "Somewhere in your heart try to find a place for me, somewhere in your heart, I don't care where it would be, One little corner would not mean so much to you, but one little corner is all I ask of you." I said in one breath, she just looked at me trying to understand what I just said.

"Everyday I walk towards you, hoping that I’d somehow get to be with u, for at least a moment. But it’s hard for me to catch up with you if you’re also trying to catch up with someone else." I continued "People seldom say I love you. And when they do it’s either too late or the love is gone. But when I say I love you, it doesn’t mean you have to stay but I wish you’ll never go away." I saw her smile a sweet smile.

 

"It’s hard to fall in love again, when you’re still attached to your past. You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else. It’s not easy to do but sometimes, you just have to." with that she hugged me. She hugged me!!!!!! I was surprise and I didn't know what to do. Slowly I hugged her back, sighing in relief and burying my face in her hair, I could hear my heart beat, it's so fast. *Dugeun dugeun* 

 

 

________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!!! I'm back~!!!

Sorry I got to update so LAAAATTEEE! I know T_T and I'm sorry..

This chapter is a for all WooTae fans, I hope it's alright..

The next 2 chapters will all be about the love triangle Doojoon-Hyoyeon-Eunhyuk