wooyoung's story

- 1 3 -

Hey guys~ I'm back with a new chapter!

I hope you didn't wait that long~

This chapter will be Wooyoung's perspective...

_____________________________________________________

 

Loving a person who doesn't love you or notice you is really hard. I know the feeling because I love someone who doesn't love me nor notice my feelings.

I have been loving her since the first time I saw her. What do you call it? 'Love at first sight'. Yes. I've been inlove at first sight. I never new it would happen to me neither I believe those sayings.

WhenI first saw her, it was a christmas party with my friends. (A/N: This is a flashback (last christmas)

Doojoon and his friends Kikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Hyeon Seung and the other was Junhyung. It was a christmas party in my friend's house Taecyeon.

We were all having a drink when Taecyeon's girl friend, Yoona, came in with her friends. Yoona introduced her friends to us, there were 5 of them, as I remember, it was Seohyun, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

They all went to SM school. As Yoona introduced us, Taeyeon didn't pay attention much  as she was looking for someone. When she first spoke I thought I was gonna have a heart attack, she had the most sweetest voice I've heard. And that was when I thought I'd fell for her.

On Christmas day of 2009, I fell in love with the girl named Taeyeon. Later, Yoona introduced us to her other friends, they were Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

As I was always looking at her, she would always look like she's looking for someone. I managed to talk to her and introduced myself well and it seems like she wasn't paying much attention to me.

I asked her if she was looking for someone and she told me she was looking for a guy named Doojoon.

I thought my heart sank and thought if she already has a boyfriend. I left her alone because she was too busy looking for that Doojoon guy.

I then walked to some of my friends getting a drink on my way. My friends were talking with some girls. It was Yoona's other friends. Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon, if I remembered correctly.

Yoona have really good taste in finding friends. All her friends are so pretty and cute, but Taeyeon is the prettiest in my eyes.

I talked to one of them, Hyoyeon, asking about Taeyeon. I think all I talked with her was about Taeyeon, I wonder if she noticed that.

She told me that Taeyeon was studying music, she sings and have really good voice apparently she had the best voice in their school.

Then Hyoyeon asked me if I still go to school and I told her that I go to JYP school and I dance, she was shocked and I asked her why and she told me that she dances too.

We both were laughing and talking about how good we were in dancing, I asked her if she wanted to dance with me and she agreed.

The party was a blast and most of the people were drunk, I had fun hanging out with Hyoyeon and I suddenly forgot about Taeyeon, I thought that Hyoyeon was a nice girl and fun to be with.

The next couple of days turned to weeks and we were always together. One day, I asked Hyoyeon if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

I was happy to hear that and hugged her tightly. I thought that I loved Hyoyeon and not Taeyeon.

 

 

Months after going out with Hyoyeon, I thought that eventually, I'll forget about my feelings for Taeyeon and then one day, Hyoyeon asked me if her friends can join us for dinner and I said of course.

I thought it was her other girl friends but I was shocked to see Taeyeon with Doojoon.

I knew that Doojoon and Hyoyeon were best friends since they were kids and Doojoon always hangs out with Hyoyeon everytime when they were at school.

Taeyeon was also hanging out with them whenever I came to Hyoyeon's school to fetch her.

I learnt that Doojoon and Taeyeon went out just after Hyoyeon and I began dating. I thought that it was alright but I didn't know that I'd be sad.

 

 

Months have past and me and my other friends were hanging out and talking until the topic went to Hyoyeon. They said that her best friend Doojoon had feelings for Hyoyeon since before Hyoyeon and I went out.

I was mad because Yoona told Taecyeon that Doojoon still had feelings for Hyoyeon while going out with Taeyeon.

He was using Taeyeon to forget Hyoyeon? As I was thinking, I realized that I am also using Hyoyeon to forget Taeyeon.

 

Time has pass and I've been observing Doojoon, the way he looks at Hyoyeon is so much different from the way he looks at Taeyeon.

I wonder if I too looked like that? I love Hyoyeon, but I too love Taeyeon still. I don't want to hurt Hyoyeon but I don't know what to do.

Lately I've been seeing Tiffany, she is one of Taeyeon's close friend. Tiffany was in Taeyeon's music class, I don't think Hyoyeon knew her because she's in the dancing class.

I thought it was alright to hang out with Tiffany and we would never get caught.

 

This past few days, Hyoyeon have been annoying me about the new guy. All she talks about is how she  think he was her childhood friend that left her and Doojoon 13 years ago.

I've been hanging out with Tiffany lately at the club. I didn't know Tiffany was a good dancer. She's fun to be with and I think I like her too.

I didn't want Hyoyeon to know about Tiffany because I don't want her to get hurt and I don't want her to know that I've been using her to forget my feelings for Taeyeon.

I don't know if I really love Hyoyeon but I still can't forget Taeyeon. If ever Hyoyeon caught me cheating on her, I hope that she wouldn't know that I love Taeyeon and not Tiffany.

 

 

__________________________________________________________

(back at the present time)

 

 

I woke up with my whole body aching. I bet it's because of what happened last night. Hyoyeon caught me with Tiffany.

I didn't know what to do and I felt so sorry for hurting her, but that was the only thing that can make her leave me. And she wouldn't know that I was just using her to forget Taeyeon.

It didn't work though, Hyoyeon and I have always been with Doojoon and Taeyeon and it hurts me to see Taeyeon with Doojoon.

 

Doojoon came back at me after Hyoyeon left the club. I told him that I knew he was inlove with Hyoyeon and told him to thank me that I'm giving Hyoyeon back to him.

I knew it was wrong but it was the only thing I could think. He launch in to me and punched me in the face. I left him doing everything to me. I didn't fight back because I know it was all my fault.

I heard Taeyeon yell, he was stopping Doojoon. I didn't want to let Taeyeon see me in this state. Doojoon stopped punching me, then left with taeyeon. When she came back, she was in tears but she helped me and that was when I blanked out.

Now that I think about it, I should break up with Tiffany. I don't want to use anybody anymore. I think I should confess my real feelings.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

I finished writing it!!! it took me days >.< I'm so sorry ya'll!

I didn't want Wooyoung to be a real bad guy >.<

I hope this chapter clears it up!

Thank you all for waiting!

Tatah~!

 

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!