2.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mr. Park, if you have any questions regarding the school, you can always ask Mr. Kim. He's the one who will guide you.” Mr. Kang said and smiled at Leeteuk.

 

'Bull.'

 

“Noted, Mr. Kang.” Leeteuk responded politely and he quickly glance at me before responding to Mr. Kang.

 

“Mr. Kim, I know how self centered you are but still, he needs your help and for now, you need to guide him.” Mr. Kang stated as if I had other choices! As a good student, I bowed my head politely and flash a smile on my face.

 

“Noted.” I simply replied. After our nonsense conversation, Mr. Kang left our room and my classmates started to get wild and Leeteuk was surrounded by them.

 

They kept asking him a question and also introducing themselves to him. While me? I'm just sitting next to him and rolling my eyes. I hate it when everyone's like this.

 

What the hell is he doing? He suddenly came back here as if nothing happened... Well, maybe I was just too assuming and expecting him to like me too..

 

There's so many things that keep running in my mind and it's driving me crazy. I pulled out my hair because of the frustration I felt. 

 

“Let's go outside.” Ryeowook whispered. I looked at them and they were waiting for me.

 

Of course what I was feeling right now is bothering me a lot and I know they feel the same way. 

 

They also used to be friends not until he left us. 

 

“Hey...” I lowered my voice and kept calling him. When he heard me, he turned to see me and raised his eyebrows. 

 

“I will just go outside. You should spend some time with our classmates.” I explained, of course I still need to inform me since Mr. Kang assigned me to take care of him. 

 

“But—” I cut him off.

 

“No buts!” I said and stood up right away.

 

 

“What is he doing here?” Kyuhyun said. We are in the cafeteria and having a conversation.

 

“I-i don't know....”

 

“The last time we saw him was 5 years ago. That was the time where he left you....” Shindong said but he stopped immediately after realizing where his sentence was leading to.

 

'He left you...' that painful words I don't even want to hear anymore.

 

“Shut up! You ain't helping us.” Donghae butted in and rolled his eyes.

 

I remained silent on my seat and didn't even join to their conversation. I was pre occupied and messed up. I thought I already moved on but seeing him right now, it feels like I am just fooling myself. 

 

For 5 years, without calling, texting and seeing each other. 

 

For 5 years, without even knowing what was going on with him and if he already had a girlfriend or boyfriend... 

 

For 5 years, asking myself every night If I did something wrong and sleepless night because of my feelings for him.

 

For 5 years, I've been blaming myself cause I thought it was my fault; after my confession, Leeteuk left the next morning without even saying goodbye to me or to our friends.

 

For 5 years, for ing 5 years of the I've been through, Leeteuk suddenly came back and acted like everything was still the same like it used to be.

 

“Are you alright?” Ryeowook asked worriedly. He reached out my han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter