3.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Leeteuk's Pov] 

 

“You what? You came back there?” Siwon asked.

 

“Yes. It's been a while since I have been here and It feels amazing! I missed this place.”

 

“What did your father say about this?”

 

“He let me. I've already had enough. I think I'm gonna be fine and i can handle myself alone. My stepmom is probably happy right now cause she ain't gonna see me again.”

 

“That's harsh dude. What about your mom?”

 

“And that's the reality. My mom? Of course she loves seeing me here and she's happy to be with his son again.”

 

“She really loves you a lot. I remember the time when you decided to leave and stay with your father. You were so crue—” 

 

“Hold on! That's enough!! You keep bringing that up. I also felt bad about it and i didn't mean to be that cruel. I love my mom... it's just....” 

 

“You were heartbroken cause you caught your crush with his friend and heard their conversation.”

 

“Fine, I'm hanging up now. See you soon and let me smack your head once I get a chance to see you.”

 

“I hope you guys can still work the things out knowing that you still like him and i know you, dude. You came back there because of him.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

I ended the call and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I took a deep breath and shifted my eyes to my side table, upon seeing our picture in the side table, a smiled suddenly crept into my lips.

 

I came here to get what I wanted and what was mine. 

 

I still remember everything and just like him; i decided to act like nothing has happened when in fact, I clearly remember it.

 

I was hurt and I wasn't planning to experience it again; I wanted to start and this was my way to get him back.

 

Indeed, I came back here because of him. Five years ago, I decided to stay with my father and moved to another city, that caused us to be away from each other. 

 

I made that decision when I accidentally heard Heechul and his friend were talking about something after confessing his feelings towards me.

 

I did like him too and felt the same way. Although we were still innocent that time, I could tell that I liked him too.

 

He was my childhood friend and i grew up along with him, being by my side. I thought we were just confused but after spending time together and being with each other's side, I could finally confirm my feelings. 

 

But... 

 

I've never said anything to him cause I thought it was one sided love. 

 

Not until... 

 

He confessed his feelings and did the first move. At first, I was speechless and didn't say anything due to shock but the next morning, I went to see him and was planning to confess too but ended up hearing something from him.

 

Because of that, i decided to run away from everything and stay away from them. 

 

I didn't even say goodbye and just vanished in a snap. I cut them off and deleted my social media accounts. 

 

I started my new life somewhere away from Heechul and my biological mother.

 

“Son, I'm already leaving. I already prepared your food downstairs. Just eat when you get hungry.” Mom said while knocking my door.

 

I stood up and opened it. She was smiling and staring at me. I pulled her close and gave her a hug. 

 

“Thanks, mom!” I whispered and tighten my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter