8.—[END]

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Why are you smiling? That's so irritating! I've never seen you smile like that.” Shindong said as he sat down behind me.

 

I just shrugged off and followed up with Ryeowook, Donghae and Kyuhyun who arrived too.

 

“Why are you so early and smiling there? You look creepy.” Ryeowook said, rolling his eyes.

 

“He looks happy. Maybe because he's not late today.” Donghae butted in while Kyuhyun just scrunched his nose.

 

Until Jungsoo also arrived. Our eyes met and his face lit up when he saw me on my seat. He excitedly approached me and handed me a paper bag. 

 

“What's this?” I asked, ignored everyone's eyes on us.

 

“I bought that while I was on my way here.” He responded and seated next to me.

 

“Oh, thanks!” I said and opened it up. Inside of it, there was a banana milk and sandwich.

 

Oh, he probably remembered that I never liked eating breakfast in the morning. 

 

“I know you haven't eaten yet. Eat that first.” He said, he snatched the food and opened it.

 

“You want some?”

 

“No, I already ate before going here.”

 

 

“What was that? Why were you guys flirting?! I thought you already moved on and you were seeing Kyunghoon? What's happening?” Ryeowook asked.

 

I have to explain it to them so it's our lunch break and we decided to go to cafeteria without Leeteuk. He was probably with his friends.

 

“We spice things up. I was with him last night and we talked. He explained everything and it was a misunderstanding.” I began, all eyes were on me and I felt like I was in a hot seat.

 

“Remember when I went to see you, Wook? We heard us talking. He thought he got played. We heard us talking about Kyunghoon and he thought I was referring him to our conversation when I said 'I don't like him that much...' that man left without hearing our entire conversation.”

 

“Why was he like that? He's still annoying.” Shindong said as he laughed.

 

“That was so childish.” Ryeowook too, also laughed along with Shindong.

 

“I knew it! I know he would never leave without a reason. Well, his reason is kind of annoying but I think it would be fine if we talked to him.” Donghae said as his gaze traveled to Kyuhyun.

 

“Is that his explanation?” Kyuhyun finally joined on our conversation. I know he was just worried about me that's why he kept acting like this.

 

“Yes. He left me because of the misunderstanding. Kyu, his mom abandoned him too.” I added.

 

They turned to me and all of them were shocked by it. I started playing with my fingers before continuing to speak.

 

“While he was away from us, Leeteuk was suffering too. His stepmother didn't like him and never treated him like her own... Although he wanted to come back here, he stayed for his father. Just one day, he snapped. He left them and went back here for his mom but just a few days ago, she also left him.” I explained. I felt something on my face and it was my tears. I couldn't help myself but to cry. 

 

Just in time, Leeteuk went to cafeteria alone and our friends saw him. Leeteuk knew that they were still mad so he kept his distance from them when we were together. 

 

“Leeteuk! After buying your food, you can join us.” Kyuhyun straightforwardly said as he was raising his hand.

 

I slightly turned my lower body to see his reaction and he was smiling... Leeteuk nodded and did what he was told.

 

When he seated, they started talking and sharing laughter with each other as if nothing happened. I was thankful for that; they welcomed him, warmly. 

 

 

[Leeteuk's Pov] 

 

“You asked me to come here this weekend, So what do you want?” Donghae asked as soon as he stepped inside my house.

 

“I was planning to ask you about Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter