7.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

I tried shifting my position but I failed. I felt something heavy around my waist so I opened my eyes, lazily. I saw a pair of arms and I could smell his scent, it was too strong but at the same time it was a bit sweet.

 

I roamed my eyes and recalled what happened last night. 

 

I went to Teuk's place, we talked and we shared a kiss.

 

Our position was kind of dangerous. I was at the edge of the sofa while Leeteuk was behind me, sleeping soundly and I could hear him breathing. 

 

After our kissed, we stayed where we were and felt the cold wind running through my skin while Leeteuk had me in his arms; enjoying his warmth.

 

I didn't know we ended up sleeping in the sofa but I had to admit it, I felt safe and felt a little better. 

 

I hope he also feels the same way cause they way he breathe, i can feel the calmness of it.

 

Instead of waking him up, I decided to stay and let him sleep a bit more. 

 

“Let's just skip our class today.” I whispered to myself while I took his hand and placed it in my chest.

 

“Hmmm”

 

I automatically shut my eyes off and act like I was sleeping again. I want to see his reaction and what would he do. 

 

He moved a little and hugged me tight. He nuzzle the back of my neck and placed a few kisses. I smiled.

 

“It feels so good. Waking up and having you next to me feels so good, Chul. I hope we can always be like this.” He started.

 

He just stayed behind me as he kept talking to himself while I was in front of him, faking my sleep. 

 

“I regretted everything. If I could bring back that day, I would do it in a snap. I should've stayed and did my plans. I thought you'd never like me that's why I left. If only I knew, I would probably stay and be with you for the rest of our lives.”

 

I bit my lips and shut my eyes tightly. Hearing everything about it from his own mouth makes me want to cry. 

 

It's damn morning and Leeteuk is making me cry.

 

“I came back here to get you back. After I've spent some years without you.... It doesn't fit right. I feel empty and incomplete. When I moved there, my life was in hell. My stepmother never treated me like her own. I was out of place but I chose to stay for my father. I've been holding on but i already had enough. One day, I remembered you and something urged me to come back here. I did it without thinking twice.”

 

His voice was cracking up and he was holding his emotions. 

 

“Life there was like a hell and you were the reason why I survived. When everyone treated me like a piece of , I would always think of you.” I felt something warm behind my back.

 

I know he was already crying. His feelings he had been holding on for a long time—already had a chance to free himself from the pain they've caused.

 

“I'm sorry for causing you a pain. I didn't know you suffered alone... If I were there, I would wipe off your tears and kiss away those pain I've caused.” Leeteuk said, his voice was calming and the way he talked, made me feel the butterflies inside of my stomach.

 

When I've heard him sobbing, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

 

“I love you... I love you, Teuk.” I whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter