5.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I like you, Teuk. I really do.” Heechul straightforwardly said and looked down to avoid looking into his eyes. 

 

Leeteuk and Heechul had been friends ever since. Heechul knew something was off with him everytime he was with Leeteuk. 

 

He enjoyed his company and time they've spent being together. As the days went by and as they grew up, Heechul knew he fell in love with his childhood friend and today, he decided to confess to him. 

 

They were in the garden, their favorite place. Heechul took all his courage to ask him out because Heechul didn't want to lose his change. 

 

He thought, they felt the same way. They way Leeteuk took care of him, soft glances, they way Leeteuk's face would lit up when he saw him—Heechul knew the said man like him too. 

 

“Teuk, i like you.” Heechul repeatedly said and held his hand to get his attention. After confessing, the man looked like a statue and didn't even say anything. 

 

....

 

“I-i need to go.” He excused and pushed Heechul's cold hands away from him. 

 

Heechul tried reaching it out again but failed when Leeteuk turned around and started walking away from where they were. He left Heechul alone and didn't turn around anymore. 

 

Leeteuk completely disappeared and the man who was left behind, was already in tears and his heart got shattered into pieces. 

 

 

The next morning, Heechul was on his way to see Ryeowook and he was planning to tell everything about what happened last night after his conversation with Leeteuk.

 

While he was walking, completely looked miserable and lost—someone grabbed his wrist.

 

Heechul looked at the man who grabbed him and smiled when he knew who it was. 

 

Kyunghoon. 

 

His not so called close friend but he could acknowledge that they were kind of friends. 

 

“Let's talk.”

 

“We are talking right now. Why are you so tense? What happened?”

 

“Heechul, i like you.”

 

Heechul froze and bit parted his lips upon hearing it. He never knew Kyunghoon felt something like that and his jaw dropped.

 

“You must be kidding me.”

 

“I really like you though. I mean a lot.”

 

Heechul held Kyunghoon's hand and removed it from his wrist.

 

“I-i'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I already like someone. I can't accept your feelings for me. I'm really sorry...”

 

Kyunghoon's smile slowly fades away.

 

“Kyunghoon, I'm sorry.” Heechul repeatedly said and hugged him before leaving him alone.

 

He felt guilty for leaving him but it would've been worse if he had accepted his feelings when he didn't feel the same way.

 

When he arrived at Ryeowook's place, he knocked the door and looked around if someone had seen him.

 

Leeteuk might be around since him and Ryeowook were in the same neighborhood.

 

Before confessing, Heechul told them his plans and all of his friends were aware of it and got their support but it didn't turn out well. 

 

“What? It's too early.” Ryeowook whined, while stretching his arms out.

 

Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter