4.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Just send the link before 6, okay?” Heechul said, already busy fixing his things.

 

“Why? I thought we would do it together?” I asked, leaning back against the seat while staring at him.

 

“Yes, we will but I have plans tonight. Just send it to me and I'll do it later.” Heechul explained.

 

Mr. Kang gave us a group project and Heechul was my partner.

 

“I won't. We will do this together.” I firmly replied and closed my eyes.

 

“Why are you so stubborn? I can't cancel my plans tonight.” He responded.

 

I just shrugged off and bore my eyes on him. He was already staring at me and It was visible in his face the annoyance he's felt when I refused to believe in him.

 

“Is that important than our grades? Why are you so consistent with your plans?” I asked.

 

He leaned back and crossed his arms. He looked somewhere and took a long deep breath. 

 

“I have a date tonight and I've already made a promise to come. I don't want to ruin—”

 

“Okay, we can do this the next day.” I cut him off and just agreed to do our project the next day.

 

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

 

“He what? He let you to go? That's new.” Ryeowook said and started digging in his food. 

 

“Glad he did. Me and Kyunghoon already made a reservation for our dinner later. We've planned everything.” I explained.

 

“Kyunghoon?! The guy who likes you before?” Shindong asked and got shocked after hearing his name.

 

“The one who confessed to you while you confessed your feelings to Leeteuk? Omg!! and that was the guy we were talking about the other day before he left you!” Ryeowook said and didn't hesitate to say it.

 

I frowned cause I was a bit flustered but I just smiled and let it go. Running away from this topic won't do good for me.

 

“Wook! Watch your mouth.” Kyuhyun warned, I reached out Kyuhyun's hand and gently squeeze it.

 

“I'm okay. I'm comfortable with this topic. I... I don't want to run away from this.” I calmly said and smiled.

 

I looked around and the cafeteria was still a lot of spots. There were few students and glad he wasn't here. I'd bet he was with his new friends.

 

“We accidentally met 2 weeks ago and after that we exchanged our numbers. We talked and tried to catch up with each other.” I began.

 

Hae, Shin, Wook and Kyu are obviously listening to me and I decided to share this one with them. I want to assure them that I am doing fine and already planning to see someone else. I want them to know that I already moved on from it and decided to start a new relationship with someone. I don't want them to think that I am still stuck in the past. 

 

“We have a dinner date tonight so I begged him to do it the next day. He agreed right away.” I said and my eyes landed on them.

 

Of course this is so sudden knowing that I've never liked Kyunghoon and not into him before but all of a sudden, we were having a date and already in knowing stage. 

 

“Do you really like him?” Donghae asked. He was the first one to ask me and it felt like a hot seat.

 

“I... i do.”

 

“Or you are just using him?” Donghae asked again. My hands started trembling and I had to stop it from shaking.

 

I clasped my hands and laughed awkwardly. 

 

“Why would I do that? He was a nice guy and I would never do that.” I defended and also feeling offended by what he asked.

 

“Cause this is so sudden. Kyunghoon has been around and you've never gave him a chance even though he keeps asking you out! We saw him last month and I clearly remember you, trying to hide yourself from him. You told me he kept asking you out and had been bothering you even you already rejected him. That's so sudden, Heechul.” Ryeowook butted in.

 

I know, they never like him too. They think Kyunghoon is creepy. 

 

“I thought you were seeing someone else but it turned out to be that creepy dude.” Shindong added. Ohh now they are against of him.

 

I looked at Kyu and he just stared at me without letting out a word. He remained silent and just listened to us. 

 

“That's so messed up. I thought you hated him.” Donghae said.

 

I know, this is so sudden but I think it's also a good way to start, right?

 

“That was before. Let's give him a chance.” I said and forced a smile.

 

I changed the topic but still, they are not even into it. They k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter