1.

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

I'm running out of time and I decided to run. I have a classes today and I forgot to set my alarm on. 

 

“I'm already inside and running right now. Is he already there?” 

 

“I've seen him earlier but he hasn't been here yet. You should come faster before—” as if it was on cue, I've heard a new voice from the other line. 

 

I hung up the call and sped up my pace cause I had no choice and i had to! Mr. Kang was one of our strict teachers in school and he didn't like this kind of behaviour. 

 

As I ran for my life, I bumped into someone and didn't bother myself to look at him or to know who the man was. Instead of apologizing, I shouted at him with a hint of annoyance to my voice. 

 

“AISH! STOP BLOCKING THE HALLWAY!” I shouted and refused to look at him. I kept running as fast as I could because if not, my life would be over.

 

I finally reached my destination and now standing in front of the room. I saw Mr. Kang and he was standing too, in front of the class and had his arms crossed as if he was waiting for someone. 

 

His eyes landed on me and smirked as soon as he saw my presence. I lowered my head and refused to meet his intimidating eyes. 

 

“You're late again, Mr. Kim. You're too comfortable being late in my class and you should know that I am not happy about it.” Mr. Kang scolded and I stayed silent, chose to shut my mouth off. If I answered him back and defend myself, it would be the end of me and I might see him next year.

 

When he didn't talk anymore, I made my way inside our room and everyone was silent. Told you, he was scary and every students were very careful towards him. 

 

I sat down next to Donghae, my favourite seat mate. 

 

“You're already here? Come inside and introduce yourself.” Mr. Kang spoke again and I didn't pay attention to them. For sure the new student finally arrived and we already know about it. Well, not totally because this is our first time meeting him. 

 

When my gaze landed on my friends, their eyes were fixed in front and obviously interested to our new classmate. 

 

Well, not me. I don't have a time to know them and I don't even care. I'm not a kind of person who likes to care about the others except my beloved friends.

 

As you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter