Sunny & Juliet

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Taeyeon P.O.V

“So Taeyeon how is scenario after you repair that again?” Ms Seo took the paper from my hands.

“I think trying to hard to make that, so I think it good” I said with not confident.

“Excuse me Ms” someone suddenly appear from the door to meet with Ms Seo.

“Oh Sooyoung, please come in, so how many people sign up to be Juliet?” Ms Seo looked back to my scenario.

“Which apply directly 120 people and who sign up to our website there are 24 so total there are 144 people” Sooyoung over the paper to Ms Seo, Ms Seo really shock.

“Wah Yoochun you really popular, female students in this school there are only170,if 144 of them want to beYoochun girlfriend it means he can change girlfriend 2 times in a month until he graduated” I think in my head.

“So Sooyoung what are you think about this?” suddenly Ms Seo asked to Sooyoung about her opinion.

“You know we don’t have time to audition all of them” she talked again.

“Mmm, why do not we look the other way like looking for Juliet cast of students who are not registered their name here " Sooyoung answered, and I think it’s the best solution.

“Oh yeah, I think it’d good so we just need audition 11 people, because 15 committee drama can’t join in this audition” Ms Seo stood from her seat and give the paper to Sooyoung and said.

“So can you find all, who not registered their name in here” Sooyoung smiled and go from Ms Seo room.

“So Taeyeon after this scenario really fix you can give this to me” Ms Seo give ma my script.

“And, say Hi to Jaejoong from me” Ms Seo winked to me.

“Oh My God she is really weird” I just say this in my head.

None P.O.V

When Taeyeon fixed her scenario suddenly Sunny appear and throw her book. Taeyeon looked at her with confused look.

“Sunny what happen?” Taeyeon looked at Sunny face.

“I can’t believe she just pick me without ask to me” Sunny shouted to Taeyeon.

“Huh what do you say?” Taeyeon can’t understand, and try to make Sunny calm down.

“You know Ms Seo pick me to be Juliet cast” Sunny sat beside me.

“Huh???, oh yeah I heard that before she will pick from the girl who not registered” Taeyen said.

“But I don’t know she will pick you” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrow.

“She is crazy, you know when she audition all of us I deliberately bad actingso she did not choose me but all of a sudden she said I have picked because she said I have extraordinary acting ability” Sunny said took her head in the table.

“Hehehe may be she not she your acting skill she just see your destiny with Yoochun” Taeyeon teased Sunny, and Sunny glared at her.

“Can I ask you why Juliet exist in this world” the stupid question Taeyeon ever heard in this world.

“I think you same with her” Taeyeon smirked at Sunny.

“Huh what do you meant?” Sunny furrowed her eyes.

“Yeah Sunny and Juliet alike have a complicated love life” Taeyeon ran a way before Sunny hit her head.

In Yoochun, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae Class

“Yoochun if you've read the scenario of Taeyeon?” Eunhyuk asked to Yoochun.

“Huh Taeyeon???, what do you meant?” Yoochun can’t understand what Eunhyuk said before.

“Yeah she is writer for your drama” Eunhyuk looked at Jaejoong.

“Why do you looked at me?” Jaejoong glared at Eunhyuk.

“No I just think may be Yoochun and your pair will be like you and Taeyeon” Eunhyuk smiled innocent to Jaejoong.

“It definitely different because I like her before that drama, I join to drama for her” Jaejoong stuck his togue.

“Yeah I can see you really like her because if you near with her and we talk about her your act became strange” Donghae said with sarcastic tone. When they talk to each other, Sooyoung appear.

“Yoochun this is the schedule of rehearsal, Ms Seo said to never late you know this drama for next week right so you need to worked hard” Sooyoung give paper to Yoochun.

“Ok don’t worry sweetie I’m never l will responsible to all I decision” Yoochun smile and winked to Sooyoung it make all his friends want to vomit.

“Yah Yoochun I’m your childhood don’t never think to teased me because I will never fell to you because your face when you crying like girl I will never forget it” Sooyoung hit Yoochun head lightly. Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed out loud while Jaejoong smirked at him.

“Yeah I gave up, so who is the Juliet?” Yoochun try to changes the subject.

“Um, you know Sunny, our new student” Sooyoung said, she notice Yoochun, Eunhyuk and Donghae rolled their eyes and Jaejoong his smirked appear his expression back to his always expression.

“Mwohh???, how she can to be Juliet cast?” Yoochun shouted because he really shock.

“Yeah, because Ms Seo can’t pick from 144 girl from students who signed up so she had chosen from students who did not sign up so Sunny elected as Juliet” Sooyoung make it simple explanation.

“Wah I must say to Taeyeon to changes the story, it must be SHREK & UGLY DUCKLING” Eunhyuk and Donghae make joked at Yoochun, Jaejoong smiled and Yoochun glared to all his friends.

“Oh ok I wanted to go” Sooyoung permission and go from their class.

“Wah I can’t wait for this drama” Donghae clapped his hand.

“I cant believe Sunny became Juliet cast” Jaejoong said in calm tone.

“Sunny & Juliet, you make my life full with problem” Yoochun yelled, and his friend laugh.