Broken Heart...

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Yoochun P.O.V

I can expected this Jaejoong will changes when it’s about Taeyeon, he can changes from the cold Jaejoong to warm Jaejoong. I know this is weird but after look at them you would believe how wonderful who the named love.

“Hi Jaejoong this is my friends she is new student” Taeyeon said so Jaejoong realized not just her in this world.

“Oh hi Sunny I’m happy see you again” Jaejoong just look at him for a while and turned back to Taeyeon he pulled Taeyeon hand to our seat, and

“Yah what are you doing in here?” I bit shocked because the girl who have Sunny name sat in our seat.

“Mwo yah I just sat in where I want?” she yelled at me.

“Aaaa finally your true self come out huh” I mocked at her I can see she glared at me.

“What?” I smirked at her.

“Woah I don’t know you are rude boy” Sunny smirked back to me.

“So Sunny who are you meet in the first time in this school?” Taeyeon try to break our battle in glared.

“Just 3 nice boy’s and one jerk boy” this girl really smart to make me angrier and now she talk with still glared at me.

“Are you means it us?” Eunhyuk interrupt our battle with pulled my neck with his arm so my target glared ruined.

“Yeah just say to your jerk friend to not messing with me” that girl go away. Taeyeon confuse she tried to stop Sunny but she walk away without heard Taeyeon voice. When Taeyeon want to go Jaejoong hold her wrist and make puffy eyes he hope Taeyeon don’t go but Taeyeon escape her hand’s and go to Sunny. After Taeyeon really gone from our sees I gasped because I know Jaejoong glared at me because I make Taeyeon left him.

“You are dead” Eunhuyk whispered to me but I’m sure Donghae and Jaejoong can hear his word because Donghae smile to me and Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong mianhe…” I make aegyo to him, his eyes turned from his glared to cold look like he always.

“Why you like that to her?” I can hear he asked to me.

“Huh I just don’t like her” I said while drink my drink.

“Are you angry because she said you jerk?” Donghae try to clearly this thing.

“Mwo… I don’t care what she think about me, you know I just annoyed if I look at her like I look at snake and you know I hate snake” I m too sure with my feeling.

“Yah Yoochun don’t say you hate her because ending have always love” Eunhyuk make it to worse I hit he with my snack so he can stop his word. Jaejoong just annoyed with our action he go away back to our class.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Sunny I grabbed her wrist, I can see her tears I can’t believe this she cry just because Yoochun, I also don’t understand why Yoochun act like that. I never look at him like that before.

“Sunny are you ok?” I wiped her tears.

“Ummm I ok” Sunny voice trembled, I sure she try to hold her tears I hug her so she can cry if she want.

Sunny POV

I’m bit surprise when Taeyeon hug me may be she think I cry because of That jerk. But I cry because of her and Jaejoong I broken heart because I like Jaejoong in first sight. I never realized I will broken heart like this when he don’t know how about my feeling. I cry in Taeyeon arm I know I lose to her because she is not like another girl I meet she is different. I pulled back my self from her hug and smile to her.

“Yah don’t look at me like that” I forced my smile.

“I wanted to say something to you Taeyeon” I look at her.

“Why you left Jaejoong doesn’t he told you to stay” I feel guilty about this because Taeyeon with me, when Jaejoong like’s miss her so much.

“Because you need me, he is not need me now” Taeyeon smile to me may be if I boy I will fall to Taeyeon like Jaejoong.

“Yah now you find Jaejoong and spend time wit him don’t make me guilty like this we will talk in class ok” I pushed Taeyeon I forced my smile so she can go.

Jaejoong P.O.V

Taeyeo always like this she is to care to all people, she never care my feel, actually it make me love her so much when she care to anyone, but c’mon after she became my girlfriend I never fell she love me. I sat in my seat and look my book I always fed up “when my think asked what she loves me?”

“Hi…” someone sat beside me.

“Oh hi baby” I hug her like usually, I don’t know why but I really love her.

“Are you mad when I go to find Sunny?” she whispered to me I pulled back her I look at her eyes.

“Yes” I said too short.

“I’m sorry but she need me, and you don’t need me that time” she look at me in guilty voice.

“I will give you if you kiss me” I said with smile she looked at me like she don’t believe what she heard, I know she never do it, because I always kiss her the first but I feel the soft lips touch my lips but it’s just for a while because after that she ran away, I just shocked when she kiss me I m very happy.

None P.O.V

“Sunny…” Taeyeon looked me with worried expression.

“Uh hah???” I see Taeyeon sat and look at Sunny.

“Are you want me help you to beat Yoochun?” Taeyaen give chocolate cookies to Sunny look at Taeyeon with confuse look.

“Doesn’t he your friend?” Sunny try to heard again what Taeyeon word before.

“Yeah I just wanted to help you” Taeyeon smile at Sunny.

“He is bunny, you know bunny is name of top class playboy in this school because of that he always the fake self in front of all student in this school his true self just come out if he with Jaejoong, Me, Donghae and Eunhyuk, because of that I bit shocked when he can make you angry” Taeyeon smile again to Sunny.